Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2009 6:12:11 PM EDT
Redid it, passed, all that, had to do it in the afternoon as opposed to the morning due to lack of communication, they were not expecting me.  Had to do it on a dinky 125 honda that sank about 4 inces when I sat on it but it all worked out.  Liscensing isn't open tommorrow, so I got to wait until Tues to pick up the Harley  either way I'm happy!

Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:14:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Awesome, glad you passed!

What ever happened with the previous issue, you remember.........................the fucked up bike.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:16:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Ahh yes, the bike did in fact have something wrong with it and was apparently easily fixed under warranty, owner wouldn't say what?   Either way, I'm more than happy with the situation.
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 6:19:22 PM EDT
[#3]
Right on!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top