Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 6/3/2009 5:15:00 AM EDT
I was at Target last night picking up some printer ink when I saw a plate that read: NO WEPUNZ

I guess they were inviting a carjacking or mugging. One time I wished I had a camera phone.
Link Posted: 6/3/2009 6:00:05 AM EDT
[#1]
maybe it was a bait car?
Link Posted: 6/3/2009 6:47:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Why would it be any dumber than any other license?

Such as "Class III", "GoBang"..ect?

Just because YOU find it distasteful?
Link Posted: 6/3/2009 7:44:25 AM EDT
[#3]
the guy probably has a class3 krink under the seat.
Link Posted: 6/3/2009 8:49:02 AM EDT
[#4]
damn it

i deleted the picture i took of the f-150 with "smeagol" as the tag

Link Posted: 6/3/2009 10:13:30 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bash your plate.
Link Posted: 6/3/2009 11:47:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/3/2009 12:48:11 PM EDT
[#7]
The car owners beliefs aside, it sure seems like a good way to make yourself a target. Easy enough for a dirtbag to follow them to see where they live. Would be nice to know the homeowner was unarmed before breaking in. Either that, or the driver is setting someone up for a big "OH S**T" moment .
Link Posted: 6/3/2009 1:27:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
The car owners beliefs aside, it sure seems like a good way to make yourself a target. Easy enough for a dirtbag to follow them to see where they live. Would be nice to know the homeowner was unarmed before breaking in. Either that, or the driver is setting someone up for a big "OH S**T" moment .

And this is exactly my point which was apparently missed by SSMdive.
Link Posted: 6/3/2009 1:39:32 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

the guy probably has a class3 krink under the seat.

Nah, I don't have that plate.

Link Posted: 6/3/2009 1:44:06 PM EDT
[#10]
What's wrong with my plate?????  
Link Posted: 6/3/2009 2:15:15 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
maybe it was a bait car?

Or they have great life insurance. Suicide by DUMBASS
Link Posted: 6/3/2009 5:01:53 PM EDT
[#12]

Not my plate, but your juvenile attitude continues to show.
Link Posted: 6/3/2009 5:34:20 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Link Posted: 6/3/2009 5:42:01 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Wow. Somebody's funny bone is broken.

Why don't you dust the sand out of your vagina, pick up you ball, and go home? If you don't like my attitude quit coming back to my thread.
Link Posted: 6/3/2009 6:04:03 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Popcorn ready.....
Link Posted: 6/3/2009 7:48:19 PM EDT
[#16]
Why don't you dust the sand out of your vagina, pick up you ball, and go home? If you don't like my attitude quit coming back to my thread.

Got it... you are unable to act like an adult. It is now clear.

I asked a simple question "Why would it be any dumber than any other license? Such as "Class III", "GoBang"..ect?
Just because YOU find it distasteful?"

And you got your panties in a wad over how I dare question why you called someone's right to free speech "dumb".

1. You get pissed at someone who exercised their right to free speech since it offended you.
2. You attack anyone that dares question you.
3. You resort to childish name calling.

That is pretty much the definition of juvenile behavior.

BTW, my plate has the words "Disabled Vet" on it.... yours?
Link Posted: 6/3/2009 8:05:55 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

Got it... you are unable to act like an adult. It is now clear.

And yet you keep coming back. You're like a bad rash. Anyone seen my Tinactin?

And you got your panties in a wad over how I dare question why you called someone's right to free speech "dumb".

Got *my* panties in a wad? You're the one with the mangina.

1. You get pissed at someone who exercised their right to free speech since it offended you.
2. You attack anyone that dares question you.
3. You resort to childish name calling.

Where did I get pissed? I've been laughing the whole time.
Where did I attack you? I told you to take your ball home, that's it.
What name(s) did I call you? Perhaps I referred to your girlie part with sand in it but it's not like I called you the douchebag that you are. Oh snap! I just did. Oh well, too lazy to backspace.

That is pretty much the definition of juvenile behavior.

I know you are but what am I?

BTW, my plate has the words "Disabled Vet" on it.... yours?

Thanks for your service. But I'm a vet too, just not disabled. You're welcome to step off your high horse now. Since you're so curious, mine says "MO GUNZ". Ok, just kidding. It has my radio callsign. I don't recall anything about disabled vets from last night but the more I think about it I have to think it belonged to you. Or maybe a family member. Hmm.

Seriously, dude, if you have a problem with my thread then leave. Simple solution. Besides, why are you letting my, let's see, how'd you put it, oh yeah, right to free speech offend you so much?

Link Posted: 6/3/2009 8:54:22 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 6/3/2009 11:18:37 PM EDT
[#19]
The person has a right to put that on their plate...

Why can't I put AR15 223 on mine without having to lie about what it means?

Firearms referencing plates will not be accepted. So, why should an anti-firearms plate be acceptable?

And I'd like to kick their ass, too. Just me and my f'd up attitude.

Link Posted: 6/4/2009 3:15:20 AM EDT
[#20]
You guys serious?

Link Posted: 6/4/2009 3:15:38 AM EDT
[#21]
tag;

popcorn, check
soda, check

now just wait for O21 to post a funny yet related photo.
Link Posted: 6/4/2009 4:59:35 AM EDT
[#22]

Wow no one said they didn't have the right to put "NO WEPUNZ" on their plate, the point of the thread was to illustrate how dumb it was i.e. making yourself a target.
Link Posted: 6/4/2009 5:47:51 AM EDT
[#23]
christ everyone wet wipe their vaginas and realize you have different opinions and stop arguing
Link Posted: 6/4/2009 5:55:10 AM EDT
[#24]

Link Posted: 6/4/2009 6:50:13 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 6/4/2009 7:04:42 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Wow no one said they didn't have the right to put "NO WEPUNZ" on their plate, the point of the thread was to illustrate how dumb it was i.e. making yourself a target.

Thank you very much. This isn't about free speech or anything. I just think it's kind of stupid to advertise some things. Maybe I should get one that says LOTSOCASH or PLSMUGME or something like that.
Link Posted: 6/4/2009 9:55:41 AM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

christ everyone wet wipe their vaginas and realize you have different opinions and stop arguing

Yeah, but SSMdives has a DV plate......

Link Posted: 6/4/2009 10:31:45 AM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 6/4/2009 11:57:23 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Quoted:

Yeah, but SSMdives has a DV plate......

I think I found a picture of him.

Link Posted: 6/4/2009 12:11:27 PM EDT
[#30]
my plate reads "NATO 556"
Link Posted: 6/4/2009 12:18:23 PM EDT
[#31]

Only a matter of time.
Link Posted: 6/4/2009 7:00:26 PM EDT
[#32]
And yet you keep coming back.

Until you started with the insults, I just asked a simple question.....

Plus, I like to poke ant hills and watch the chaos.

Got *my* panties in a wad?

Yeah, you are the only one throwing insults here.

Where did I attack you?

Sheesh if you are not able to tell that on your own.....Well....

You're welcome to step off your high horse now.

Irony score of that coming from YOU is a solid 10 out of 10... even the East German judge agrees.

Besides, why are you letting my, let's see, how'd you put it, oh yeah, right to free speech offend you so much?

I am not... I just asked you about your approach to someone else's right... and then you went all 3rd grade with lame insults and pictures.

not like I called you the douchebag that you are

Why do I think you would not say anything like to to anyone in person?

I guess you wear your "Internet Ranger" tab with pride when typing?

Seriously, dude, if you have a problem with my thread then leave. Simple solution.

Or, and I know this might be hard for you.... you could try and act like an adult..... Think about it.

My bet is you will continue to act like a pissed off third grader and Internet Ranger that just can't stand to be asked a simple question and has to retort with lame insults.

I'll ask my simple question again and see if you take the high road, or continue down your juvenile path:

Try the high road for once and see how it feels.... If you are able.
Link Posted: 6/5/2009 5:37:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Why would it be dumber than any other license?

I think the point of the original post was that it is dumb because it advertises to bad guys that you are unarmed and therefore an easy target. It is a known fact that criminals will target unarmed victims. I don't think anyone said that the person didn't have a right to put whatever they wanted on their license, just that advertising their unarmed status maybe wasn't a great idea.

As far as all the name calling and arguing, too much drama for me.
Link Posted: 6/5/2009 5:43:45 AM EDT
[#34]
SSMdive, you're too much fun. Internet Ranger. I like that. I rocked out of that school, though. Got carpal tunnel and shit and just couldn't make it. Hell, it was so bad I have to use Dragon Naturally Speaking to write all this.

Maybe this will answer your question. I didn't say I hated it or found it distasteful. You're trying to put words in my mouth. You've been doing so since your first response. I was simply trying to get at the fact that it doesn't imho seem prudent to try to make oneself a potential target. I don't think you were just asking a simple question. I believe your intent from the beginning was to stir up trouble. You're just a low-post newbie and I guess you're trying to make a name for yourself.

You don't seem to have much of a sense of humor. I have a joke about that but I'm afraid it fall on deaf ears.

It appears that at least the others in this thread are able to comprehend my point. Since you can't just move along, nothing to see here.
Link Posted: 6/5/2009 5:51:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Jaxshooter,

Im just curious, are you an older man/shooter, that shoots IPSC/IDPA, here in JAX?
Link Posted: 6/5/2009 5:51:45 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
SSMdive, you're too much fun. Internet Ranger. I like that. I rocked out of that school, though. Got carpal tunnel and shit and just couldn't make it. Hell, it was so bad I have to use Dragon Naturally Speaking to write all this.

Maybe this will answer your question. I didn't say I hated it or found it distasteful. You're trying to put words in my mouth. You've been doing so since your first response. I was simply trying to get at the fact that it doesn't imho seem prudent to try to make oneself a potential target. I don't think you were just asking a simple question. I believe your intent from the beginning was to stir up trouble. You're just a low-post newbie and I guess you're trying to make a name for yourself.

You don't seem to have much of a sense of humor. I have a joke about that but I'm afraid it fall on deaf ears.

It appears that at least the others in this thread are able to comprehend my point. Since you can't just move along, nothing to see here.

Hey , don't drag the low post newbies into it........
Link Posted: 6/5/2009 6:34:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Maybe this will answer your question. I didn't say I hated it or found it distasteful. You're trying to put words in my mouth.

Well that is a start.

You did start this thread saying it was retarded.... I can only assume that you find being retarded as distasteful.

And the dislike of a personalized plate can be taken several ways:

1. I know some that think a personalized plate is stupid... Period.
2. You think that they are advertising they are defenseless (even though they could be Muay Thai champions).
3. You think that their political position is retarded.

So I asked a question:

"Why would it be any dumber than any other license?

Just because YOU find it distasteful?"

You then came back with a smart ass reply: "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bash your plate."

Instead of actually answering the question, you started lame insults.

I was simply trying to get at the fact that it doesn't imho seem prudent to try to make oneself a potential target.

See, if you had said that instead of, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bash your plate." Then there would have been ZERO drama.

You're just a low-post newbie and I guess you're trying to make a name for yourself.

Oh, so number of times you have hit 'send' means something? I may have few posts here, but I also don't think the number of posts means shit, more like the content as being important. And it is not like I have never been on a forum before. "Make a name for myself"? Maybe if I post a bunch more I can be as cool as you? Sheesh  <––-See I can even use smiliey's.... I'm a big kid now!!!!!!

You don't seem to have much of a sense of humor.

I guess my low post count does explain how you don't know me.... But you not jumping down a guys neck for asking a question would make it so people want to stick around and post.....

It appears that at least the others in this thread are able to comprehend my point.

And how dare a guy actually ask for a clarification!!!!!!

Since you can't just move along, nothing to see here.

If you had answered the question instead of trying to come up with a zinger maybe this whole drama would have been avoided.

At what post count number can I start posting on your threads?
At what post count number can I actually get an answer from you without a smart ass comment?

Link Posted: 6/5/2009 7:28:12 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Jaxshooter,

Im just curious, are you an older man/shooter, that shoots IPSC/IDPA, here in JAX?

Negative. I'm just curious, why?

Quoted:

Sorry, I recant.

Quoted:
You then came back with a smart ass reply: "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bash your plate."

Instead of actually answering the question, you started lame insults.

See? This is the humor part. I figure most people would've taken that as a joke. Instead you became a  .

See, if you had said that instead of, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to bash your plate."I had any sense of humor Then there would have been ZERO drama.

Fixed.

At what post count number can I start posting on your threads?
At what post count number can I actually get an answer from you without a smart ass comment?

After 999, 999,999,999,999,999,999 posts I will welcome your input.

Link Posted: 6/5/2009 9:02:57 AM EDT
[#39]
I think I can sum this up easily...
criminals are cowards that prey on the weak. for example: the handicapped, elderly, women, and unarmed hippies.
by openly stating your unarmed hippy faggotry status, you already took the guess work out of the equation for the would be criminal.

here is my example in a real life scenario.
Leeroy: hey check out that homo in a prius, he doesn't have a gun! let's rob his punk ass for his I-phone!!

but sometimes looks could be deceiving. you could possibly find someone driving around overtown in a red VW beetle with a rainbow bumpersticker praising "diversity". That said individual maybe one sick mofo with 100-0 KO record in professional fighting and two submachine guns in the backseat trolling for fun.
Link Posted: 6/5/2009 9:54:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
not like I called you the douchebag that you are

Why do I think you would not say anything like to to anyone in person?

Just for the record I did exactly this at lunch today.

Link Posted: 6/5/2009 3:08:46 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Sorry, I recant.

Thank u!!
Link Posted: 6/6/2009 11:34:50 AM EDT
[#42]
This.
Link Posted: 6/6/2009 12:51:15 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Plus, I like to poke ant hills and watch the chaos.

I had a sneaking suspicion you were a troll. Now I have confirmation.  This explains much of your behavior.

Quoted:
You did start this thread saying it was retarded.... I can only assume that you find being retarded as distasteful.

Ah yes, the final piece.  Its a shame you can only assume, because as the saying goes, when you assume, you make an ass out of u and me.  I believe this to be true in this situation, although at the expense of JaxShooter, because he followed you down and continued arguing.  Cant blame him though, just you.  

I couldnt care less about your post count, but i do feel bad for you, that you need to create controversy and argument as a way to draw attention.  congratulations, we see you, and no thank you please.

Link Posted: 6/6/2009 2:09:44 PM EDT
[#44]
This dovetails so nicely with the "Who is scared to talk about things online?" thread.  

JaxShooter - I got quite a chuckle out of the 'Dragon Naturally Speaking' reference.
Link Posted: 6/6/2009 3:03:49 PM EDT
[#45]
Hey man, carpal tunnel's a bitch!

This has been a good thread. I've had a great time.

mercdank, sometimes it's ok to feed a troll. It provides an opportunity to use funny graphics and things like that.
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 9:33:24 AM EDT
[#46]
See? This is the humor part. I figure most people would've taken that as a joke. Instead you became a .

Got it.... You are unable to act like an adult. Thanks for clearing that up.

Link Posted: 6/8/2009 9:34:48 AM EDT
[#47]
captaincha0s

Thank you. If the other had responded with this instead of childish rants... There would have been zero drama.
Link Posted: 6/8/2009 9:39:29 AM EDT
[#48]
mercdank,

I had a sneaking suspicion you were a troll. Now I have confirmation. This explains much of your behavior

Clearly you don't actually know me, nor have you read anything else I have posted. You have that right, but maybe you should get some more intel before you make a decision.

I believe this to be true in this situation, although at the expense of JaxShooter, because he followed you down and continued arguing. Cant blame him though, just you.

Or, he could have just answered the actual question asked instead of going lowbrow, or even just ignored it. I think if you look at the exchange, I ask a question and his response starts the childish crap.

I couldnt care less about your post count, but i do feel bad for you, that you need to create controversy and argument as a way to draw attention. congratulations, we see you, and no thank you please.

My replies only happened due to the childish response..... Again, maybe you could check my past before you write me off. Your choice.

Link Posted: 6/8/2009 10:24:52 AM EDT
[#49]
Schweeeeet!

I knew the purse swinging would continue!!!

Link Posted: 6/8/2009 11:48:24 AM EDT
[#50]
YES! The douchebag is back!! I was staring to get worried. It made for a long weekend.'

Quoted:
Or, he could have just answered the actual question asked instead of going lowbrow, or even just ignored it. I think if you look at the exchange, I ask a question and his response starts the childish crap.

Again, maybe if you had a sense of humor and weren't such an uptight little bitch it wouldn't have been a big deal.

Aaaaaaand we're off!

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top