Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/2/2022 11:21:41 PM EDT
I'm curious, how many of you think we will have our pro 2nd Amendment position improved by the recent decisions made by the Supreme Court?
    I hate to be a debbie downer but I don't think our legislators, attorney general, or govenor give a rats ass what the Court decides.
    Discuss and talk me out if this opinion.  

Happy Fourth!!!
Link Posted: 7/2/2022 11:40:28 PM EDT
[#1]
If the courts rule in our favor. It won't matter what they think. The court can't impose a sentence on you.  And the state can't take you to court for things that the court views as legal

They will however, try to bankrupt every one who opposed then via legal fees.

Look at the may issue states. They're folding
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 11:10:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Inslee and Ferguson view themselves/ the Party as above courts or Constitution. They will most certainly not change their behavior/our repression until they are FORCED to. Yet again, Solzhenitsyn: "If this is how they treat their law-abiding citizens, they don't deserve to have any."
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 11:15:57 AM EDT
[#3]
It seems there should be severe consequences for deliberately violating People’s Civil Rights.
Link Posted: 7/3/2022 4:37:09 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
It seems there should be severe consequences for deliberately violating People’s Civil Rights.
View Quote

Exactly.   Fine them personally $1million a day.  Fine the state $1 billion a day.  Jail time for contempt of court if it goes more than 30 days.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top