Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2004 4:55:55 PM EDT
You missed a good range day. There was only 3 people until 1:30. The only bad part was next to no pallets and i had to explain the concept of no cross fire at 100yds to someone. I got the "I've been coming here for 7 years " answer. Anything NOT overpriced at the gun show?
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:02:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Mike,

Did you tell him don't bother to come back?  Ugh!  I hope to be there next week with my "no more brake" ARs.  Wooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooo....  Saw Ray at Donleys today.  Said he bought some kind of telescoping stock at the VF show.  

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 9/19/2004 6:43:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I went to play Golf Mikey....  

Actually I had to go to New Germany this afternoon, had to work yesterday so this morning was my only chance to hit the show and pick up my oh so evil collapsable for my now FH and collapsable equipped M4.

I'll be taking pictures of it tomorrow and sending them to Feinstein, Schumer, Kennedy, Kerry, Brady and McCarthy........I just love pissing Liberals off.

I'll be there next Sunday, but then you'll be out playing Golf right?

You'll have to point out Mr. Crossfire to me the next time I'm there.....I'll let him know that he won't be coming for another 7 years if he can't follow basic safety rules......
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top