Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/23/2004 3:25:14 AM EDT
FAL, HK G3 here. Replacement parts use ONLY
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 9:43:47 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:20:40 PM EDT
Are these legal to bring into or sell in California? Says who? Mine have very worn feed lips and I'd like to replace them.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 3:57:01 PM EDT
you can bring replacement mag bodies into cali. i would keep the old mag body just in case. i have seen one company selling them in cali but they are very $$$. i would think you could do much better on the EE ($12 mag body) or going to a nevada show buying the complete mag then take it apart and for $12 you have your replacement mag body and "free follower,spring,and floorplate.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:20:55 PM EDT
hey check out this link....this should explain something www.hicapmagparts.com/

Link Posted: 9/23/2004 4:28:33 PM EDT
that is the company i was talking about. $25 for a mag body.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:58:22 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 7:46:10 PM EDT
you can leagally rebuild mags as long as they have ONE original piece.... but all the parts are legal to ship to the prk...
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 8:30:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Paul:
Brownell's has AR bodies listed for like $11 each. You can could get FAL's like new in box for $6.

I knew you would have a source for better priced parts!
Top Top