Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2005 10:35:39 AM EDT
Okay folks,
I'm sick and tired of being told that my weapon of choice (for the past 7 years since joining the US Army) is illegal in my home state because its 'scary' looking. he
 Lets get this piece of offal 'feel-good' legislation repealed!   he-edited for continuity and spelling (gawd, if i keep this up i'll have 5 million posts just for my two topics!)
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:13:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I've heard of a couple petitions going aorund.. never saw one myself though.
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 11:55:06 AM EDT
[#2]
Its not really so much of a petition as a call to action to all of us in the PRK who are sick and tired of being restricted just because we are law abiding citizens who happen to prefer a type of firearm that just happens to LOOK scary.  

The only reason legislation like this exists is to codify those poor souls who are incapable of defending themselves and unwilling to exercise their right to bear arms.   I'm not asking for full auto capability after all.

KWIM?  

-Still in the occupied territories of the PRK
Link Posted: 9/12/2005 10:34:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't bank on it.  I've worked the petition drive to repeal SB15 & SB23, not a lot of interest outside of people who frequent this board. CRPA is only interested in their dinners in Jan of every year.  Of the many years that I've worked on the 2nd Amend rights, I've never met any execs of the CRPA because they are mostly hunters that pay just lip service to the black rifles people.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 9:37:55 AM EDT
[#4]
There's always Gun Owners of California
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top