Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/13/2006 11:42:57 AM EDT
My fiance and I are headed to Maui this july for our honeymoon.  Looking for a nice house to rent.  I've been through a lot of websites, but its hard to get a feel of the place like that.  Anyone got some leads on nice houses to rent for a week or so?  Lookin to spend under $750 a day.
Link Posted: 1/13/2006 12:00:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Location on Maui is also very important.  Traffic on the island is pretty awful during rush hour because their population has grown much faster than their infrastructure.  Do you want to be near the beach, near Kahului town, or up on the slopes of Haleakala with a spectacular view of the island?  
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 7:54:07 AM EDT
[#2]
Near the beach.
Link Posted: 1/17/2006 11:43:08 AM EDT
[#3]
Consider the Big Island?

We stayed in both Hilo and Kona (1 week ea) albeit it we were renting a Condo.  Traffic was never really a problem.  We enjoyed it more than Maui.  Maui is very much a congested mess (atleast that was my feeling last time I was there).
Could also look at Kauai
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top