Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2013 10:16:13 AM EDT
Does anyone know of a place that will rent an AK in the Knoxville/Morristown area?  Or is anyone willing to maybe let me borrow one(would have it back to you same day), or go shooting with me?  I've never shot one and before I shell out the money I would like to see if they are worth it.
Link Posted: 10/27/2013 11:37:25 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you checked trashcans in your area?

Just joking.  Just joking.

Well... mostly joking.
Link Posted: 10/28/2013 1:29:07 PM EDT
[#2]
If you make it to Nashville you're more than welcome to shoot mine.

Or you can come to the TN HTF shoot in January and bang steel at 200 yards with em.

It's in cookeville
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 5:23:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Does anyone know of a place that will rent an AK in the Knoxville/Morristown area?  Or is anyone willing to maybe let me borrow one(would have it back to you same day), or go shooting with me?  I've never shot one and before I shell out the money I would like to see if they are worth it.
View Quote

Where in TN are you?  If you are close to me, I have one I would be happy to bring out and let you shoot.  Do you have a place or shall we go to a NF range?

PM me if you want and let me know where you are.
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 7:22:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Buy one and do it now. It's a buyers market on AK's and AR's right now. Even if you don't like shooting it, it'll be a good investment. Case in point, remember the price of WASR's at the beginning of the year.
Link Posted: 10/30/2013 7:50:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Buy one and do it now. It's a buyers market on AK's and AR's right now. Even if you don't like shooting it, it'll be a good investment. Case in point, remember the price of WASR's at the beginning of the year.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:

I remember looking at a few AKs at a local gun shop, when they were going for around $300.  Not long after that, I picked up a parts kit and started buying the compliance parts.  Still needed a few compliance parts and a receiver, when I finally did the math and realized that I couldn't beat the price of just walking into the store and buying a complete rifle.  A coworker was also working on a build, and we did some horse trading.  I ended up with some mags and other items I could use for other guns, and between the AK parts I traded him and the ones he had, he built a legal rifle for very little money.

Since then, AK prices have gotten .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top