Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/3/2008 6:32:04 AM EDT
So, if you illegally sold or otherwise disappeared 51 guns, for cash into your pocket, breaking numerous Federal and state laws, how much time would you think you'd get sentenced to?

Oh, a NFA registered MP5 was also involved - improper transfer; aka no Form 3 or 4.

10 years?

15 years?

Try 15 months; yes months...

I wonder how he got this deal? I've hear a rumor that an employee of a federal agency that is supposed to have oversight on FFLs was the recipient of one of these 'off the book' transfers. Makes you wonder, huh?

TR
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 6:38:12 AM EDT
[#1]
I live here in Hampton and go there all the time.  I had never heard of this until now.  Which one was the manager?  

15 months for all that is a cake walk.  
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 7:40:19 AM EDT
[#2]
Interesting considering that BR got 30 months for transferring one after he refused to become a Fed snitch.

Yup, it does make you wonder.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:24:17 AM EDT
[#3]
The only guy I know that did that just got fired no fines.  They use to call me on my old cell phone to redo the paperwork.  I just ignored it.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 12:55:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Each NFA violation should carry 10 years each count.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 2:28:33 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I live here in Hampton and go there all the time.  I had never heard of this until now.  Which one was the manager?  

Marcus McCall is his name.

TR
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 3:05:22 PM EDT
[#6]
At last report (in the papers) all of the guns had been traced, most had already been recovered by the time of his arrest.

I agree, though, it's pretty light.......unless there was some sort of plea deal.......there are plenty enough slimy characters I'm sure he came in contact with on both ends of his activities that I'd bet that the DA or the BATFE would love to have first hand information on.
Link Posted: 6/3/2008 8:21:57 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Each NFA violation should carry 10 years each count.

And the NFA should be repealed as well.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 4:06:59 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
And the NFA should be repealed as well.

+1, for a lot of reasons.  Until it is, the folks violating it for personal gain need to be harshly punished.
Link Posted: 6/4/2008 12:10:49 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Marcus McCall is his name.

TR

Which one was he?  I'm trying to remember.
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 6:41:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Yeah , does anyone know what he looked liked?  I cant place which one he was.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top