Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/4/2004 2:52:41 AM EDT
Thinking about moving to Easton area.  How difficult is it to obtain carry permit ( with a 100%+ clean record and prior carry permit issued in other states)  also any rifle ranges in Easton area for AR15 target shooting.  
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 3:52:14 AM EDT
[#1]
[Russian accent]Ha! Ha! You make funny.[/Russian accent]
Are you going to be a cop or a small business owner that recieves large amounts of cash when you get here?  If no, you're screwed like the rest of us.

Last I heard, the State Police approved self-defense solution is a 12ga in your trunk with the ammo seperated. I forget if the case has to be locked or not.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 2:27:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:06:56 PM EDT
[#3]
dont hold your breath or wate your application money.  the is the people's republik of maryland my friend.  liberals unite.  the big 5 metro counties control state govt and your gun rights are trampled every legislative session.  move to virginia, delaware or PA.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:54:29 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Thinking about moving to Easton area.  How difficult is it to obtain carry permit ( with a 100%+ clean record and prior carry permit issued in other states)  also any rifle ranges in Easton area for AR15 target shooting.  

My condolences to you.

ps  watch out for the duck cults.
Link Posted: 9/17/2004 9:50:38 PM EDT
[#5]
 Md. State Police issue Concealed Weapons permits - extremely difficult to obtain. In DE., you go through the court (Superior?)system - also difficult to obtain. Don't know about VA. or PA. MD. and DE.  are mostly controlled by the anti-gun liberals.  
Link Posted: 9/21/2004 11:53:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top