Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/4/2007 6:36:24 AM EDT
I'm getting started in reloading so want to get some common powders and primers for .45acp, 308, .223 etc.. Anybody know if they'll have anything at the C&E show in
fayettenam this weekend?

Saturday 9am-5pm
Sunday 10am-5pm
Admission: Adults-$7

1960 Coliseum Drive
Fayetteville, NC 28306

Blackops_1.
Link Posted: 10/4/2007 3:14:25 PM EDT
[#1]
The last few Fayettenam shows I didn't really see much reloading supplies.
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 4:04:00 AM EDT
[#2]
You might try calling Kirk Brookshire at Southeastern Ammo to see if he is attending. He does 2 out of the 4 shows each year here in Charleston and brings a great deal of powder. He stocks alot of reloading supplies beyond just powder. 706-265-8667 or mobile is 706-344-9049. He is out of GA so I don't know if he makes this show.

Ken Potts from Kopter Supply sells Vihtavuori powders and since he is in NC he may attend. Mobile is 336-816-7335

Both have prices that are reasonable & no HAZMAT or shipping sure takes some of the sting out of the purchase.
Link Posted: 10/5/2007 12:12:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks for the info, i've got a vm out to Kirk Brookshire at Southeastern Ammo and
Ken Potts from Kopter Supply isn't going. Maybe i'll just build my reloading bench this weekend and goto the dixie show in raleigh nov 17-18.

Blackops_1.

eta- i'll post back w/anything I find for this weekend though
Link Posted: 10/6/2007 5:30:26 PM EDT
[#4]
Went on Saturday, not much in the way of reloading just one table, Rest of show was fair but not worth the drive from Goldsboro, waiting for the Dixie show on the 17th of November in Raleigh, But I'm not sure what they are going to have, seems like supplies are getting harder to find.
Link Posted: 10/8/2007 3:42:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Well I didn't make it out this weekend.

Blackops_1.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top