Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/14/2010 3:41:00 PM EDT
I'm getting ready to work up some loads for deer season but am out of my preferred white-tail bullet (30 cal 165gr Ballistic Tips). Can anyone suggest a shop near Arlington that stocks a good selection of hunting bullets?

Best Regards,

Marcel
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:02:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Suggestion - If you can hang on until the funshow (Chantilly, VA), first week in Oct., there maybe a selection there.

Guns and Ammo (Manassas) carries supplies, maybe a few others, better off borrowing some or on-line purchase.  Just places an order with Midway today.  If your quick, Cabela's has a $20 off shipping ($150 min) special thru midnight EDT.
Link Posted: 9/14/2010 4:23:01 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks. I usually get my reloading stuff from Midway or Widener's but all a need is a box of bullets so an online order isn't really cost effective. I was at Guns and Ammo last year and got a reasonably good deal on a couple pounds of Bullseye, I guess I'll  check them out this weekend.

Best Regards,

Marcel
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 7:12:07 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Thanks. I usually get my reloading stuff from Midway or Widener's but all a need is a box of bullets so an online order isn't really cost effective. I was at Guns and Ammo last year and got a reasonably good deal on a couple pounds of Bullseye, I guess I'll  check them out this weekend.

Best Regards,

Marcel

You may want to contact Bruce Furr. He runs, the shop out at Fairfax Rod and gun club.
Link Posted: 9/15/2010 7:15:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I was out at Guns and Ammo Warehouse on Friday looking for some bullets for reloading.  

They still have a selection of powder and primers as well as Dillon reloading gear, but they had nothing for bullets or other reloading components.

There are 2 gun shows coming up at Chantilly,

Sept 17-19 is The Nation's Militaria and Arms Show

And

Oct 2-3  is Ths Nations Gun Show

Not sure if the Sept one will have much reloading stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top