Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/26/2005 9:46:14 AM EDT
I use to drive to PA Cabelas to get my powders, looks to me now it's not worth it anymore, the reason was everytime I went to Cabelas, I ended up buying a lot of stuff and over spending. Now when I tried one of the local store, the price is higher.

Any idea where can I get those AA2230 8# jug locally?  or IMR surplus....
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:44:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't know anyone who sells 8 lb jugs of powder anywhere in NJ. Salomon's in Farmingale has a decent supply of reloading supplies. I think the Sportsman Center in Bordentown has one lb. cans of Accurate powders.

Edited to add I'm on the waiting list for Natchez's 8lb. jugs of 2230-C for $79.00. The Accurate 2230 rund appx. $115.00 for 8lbs.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 4:57:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Call Ramsey Outdoor sporting goods and I'm sure they can order it for you. They have a pretty well stocked reloading department. Route 17SB side, Ramsey NJ.

Hey Lugerman, what's the shipping charges on the 'dangerous cargo'? Those are some good prices...
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:17:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Price of 1lb of powder by me went from #19.95+tax to $25.00+tax.

Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:46:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Wojo, I'm not sure exactly what the haz-mat and shipping is but for 2 -8lb. it should be under $30.00. Also the AA2230 is on sale at $99.95 per 8-lb. jug.  I know I can't do better on that price in NJ
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:52:58 AM EDT
[#5]
i have bought from tntreloading.com   if you buy larger quantities they pay some or all of the hazmat.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top