Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/4/2004 10:31:46 PM EDT
I am thinking about getting into reloading and want to start looking at some of the components.  Does anyone reload?  What do you recommend?  Money is an object because I am still in school.  Also, where do you get your reloading supplies from?  I am looking for a place that is w/in 30 minutes of Omaha.  thanks
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 12:14:04 PM EDT
[#1]
If you are on a budget I would recommend the Lee Anniversary Reloading kit.  It goes for around $80.  Add a set of dies for $20, and you are ready to reload for around $100.  You will need components, of course.  It is good to find a shop where you can buy powder and primers to avoid Haz-Mat fees when shipping.  Bullets and cases you can get on the web.  If you are reloading .223 consider River Valley Ordnance near St. Louis for you brass.   www.rvow.com.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:47:50 AM EDT
[#2]
The new Scheels just opened here in Omaha and they tend to have pretty reasonable prices.  Also, they have a very broad reloading selection unlike anyone else in town.  They are out at like 165th and Dodge.  

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:31:15 PM EDT
[#3]
thanks giffman, I havent been there yet, even though I start working there on Monday.  I guess while I am working, I will have a good chance to browse the products.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top