Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/1/2004 2:42:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 11/1/2004 6:31:26 PM EDT by M4_Aiming_at_U]
Link Posted: 11/1/2004 4:16:44 PM EDT
I was going to change my registration anyway, I will have to choose that one too.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 4:46:54 AM EDT
As I recall, that deal was thought up by some lefty group, in order to draw Republicans away from being able to vote in the primary. Peter Boyles outed it on one of his morning radio shows. My memory not being what it once was,check it out.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:00:14 AM EDT
We don't register party affiliation in TX...

That was cool that you could do that, and even better that you did!

Those numbers will show up somewhere.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:23:14 AM EDT

Originally Posted By motorep:
As I recall, that deal was thought up by some lefty group, in order to draw Republicans away from being able to vote in the primary. Peter Boyles outed it on one of his morning radio shows. My memory not being what it once was,check it out.

+1

Its a trap. You can do it, but by doing so you lose your right to vote in the primary, and that can be where most of the gun rights battles are won or lost.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 5:31:31 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Lancelot:

Originally Posted By motorep:

+1

Its a trap. You can do it, but by doing so you lose your right to vote in the primary, and that can be where most of the gun rights battles are won or lost.

+1

Everyone knows how pissed I am with the GOP, but I remain registered as a republican so I can vote in the primaries and try to change the party.

During the general I will vote for the most conservative candidate on the ballot.
Link Posted: 11/2/2004 1:24:11 PM EDT
Top Top