Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/19/2008 2:18:15 PM EDT
Under the blank 2 where is says  "Application is made by:" What do you select if you are using a Trust? Individual, Corporation or other business Entity, or Goverment Entity? I know  I am not a goverment entity, but is a trust a Business Entity?

Also when signing the form 1 do I sign my name or the complete name of my trust?
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 3:02:42 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Under the blank 2 where is says  "Application is made by:" What do you select if you are using a Trust? Individual, Corporation or other business Entity, or Goverment Entity? I know  I am not a goverment entity, but is a trust a Business Entity?

Also when signing the form 1 do I sign my name or the complete name of my trust?

Post your question HERE

You'll more than likely get a faster answer.

ETA:

When I did a form4 for my suppressor, I signed my name on the back.
Link Posted: 10/19/2008 3:06:23 PM EDT
[#2]
"Corporation or other Business Entity"

You sign your name in box #9 and then in box #10 you put your full name with the words "Grantor and Trustee" following.

I'm telling you man... skim through that 50 page write up and it will answer any question you'll ever have.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top