Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 11/5/2012 3:01:15 PM EST
[Last Edit: 11/14/2012 4:54:52 AM EST by ANGST]
This is the Wednesday before Thanksgiving , I will probably go to the first show at the Reston Town center theater . If any fellow ARFCOMers who want to join me , are welcome to.

Link Posted: 11/6/2012 7:06:50 AM EST
I'd love to see it, but can we meet at a carry friendly theater. Cobb Village 12 in Leesburg allows open carry (and of course concealed carry) Why keep putting $ into the hands of companies that do not respect our rights? I'd drive out of my way to patronize a business that does not infringe on my rights.
Link Posted: 11/6/2012 7:28:07 AM EST
Penciled it in, will know better as we get closer.

Originally Posted By ANGST:
This is the Wednesday before Thanksgiving , I will probably go to the first show at the Reston Town center theater . If any fellow ARFCOMers who want to join me , are welcome to.

Link Posted: 11/6/2012 8:37:17 AM EST
Hoping several variables work themselves out so I can make it.

Wife and kid are going to NJ for Thanksgiving, leaving me behind... not sure if they'll be leaving Weds or not.
Depending on the time of show, might not make it due to commute from Silver Spring... even if they give us 59min.

But... will definitely try.
Hopefully there won't be another LEO convention, so we can more easily find ourselves. The "look for folks wearing 5.11 pants" didn't work out so well last time.
Link Posted: 11/6/2012 9:23:49 AM EST
You guys gonna hold hands and feed each other popcorn again like you did at Act of Valor?
Link Posted: 11/6/2012 10:55:29 AM EST
Originally Posted By 1badf350:
You guys gonna hold hands and feed each other popcorn again like you did at Act of Valor?

I hope so.

If not, I'm out!
Link Posted: 11/6/2012 5:05:21 PM EST
It just so happens that I'm off that day, so.....

IN!
Link Posted: 11/6/2012 5:08:21 PM EST
Originally Posted By MDracer76:
I'd love to see it, but can we meet at a carry friendly theater. Cobb Village 12 in Leesburg allows open carry (and of course concealed carry) Why keep putting $ into the hands of companies that do not respect our rights? I'd drive out of my way to patronize a business that does not infringe on my rights.

BTC isn't posted, is it?
Link Posted: 11/14/2012 4:55:13 AM EST
Show times are posted

http://www.bowtiecinemas.com/locations/reston-town-center-11/

11:20am is first show.
Link Posted: 11/14/2012 6:53:37 AM EST
I'll still be "earning" your tax dollars that early in the day.

Have fun! I'm not opposed to hearing spoilers, since it probably won't be until DVD/Netflix until I see it.
Link Posted: 11/14/2012 12:08:24 PM EST
Originally Posted By kcobean:

BTC isn't posted, is it?

I'm not sure K.. I looked on their website and could not find a firearms policy either.
Link Posted: 11/15/2012 1:40:01 PM EST
Originally Posted By kcobean:

BTC isn't posted, is it?

I'm not sure K.. I looked on their website and could not find a firearms policy either.

i work beside Cobb.. i vote for that :)
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 2:11:45 AM EST
Looks like work is getting in the way, so won't be able to make it in the morning.

Originally Posted By olivers_AR:

Link Posted: 11/21/2012 6:07:08 AM EST
Looks like work is getting in the way, so won't be able to make it in the morning.

We're running very late ourselves. Probably won't make it in time since I'm still in Sterling.
Link Posted: 11/21/2012 8:11:07 AM EST
I'd hate to be the guy that has to clean all the jizz off the floor when you guys leave the theater..
Top Top