Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/8/2005 6:49:55 PM EDT
"Well, what just happened?"
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 7:40:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Went to the gunshow and hung out at the Oly table. Went to TGIF's at noon for the standing room only Goat show. TRG can table dance like few men I have ever seen. His tag team routine with 1GR had the entire place cheering and stomping their feet. The Official beverage was red beer until TRG and 1GR selected a few members of the audience to join them at 2WhiskeyP's for the private party.  I saw KA3B and Phil_in_Seattle leave together, heading for the Whiskey Ranch.

Unfortunately, I had to return to Everett and I cannot bear witness to the hottub party at Kevin's.
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:07:25 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Went to the gunshow and hung out at the Oly table. Went to TGIF's at noon for the standing room only Goat show. TRG can table dance like few men I have ever seen. His tag team routine with 1GR had the entire place cheering and stomping their feet. The Official beverage was red beer until TRG and 1GR selected a few members of the audience to join them at 2WhiskeyP's for the private party.  I saw KA3B and Phil_in_Seattle leave together, heading for the Whiskey Ranch.

Unfortunately, I had to return to Everett and I cannot bear witness to the hottub party at Kevin's.

Private party??????  Hot tub?????  Someone's got some splaining to do.
ST
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 10:36:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
ST

How much for the photos?

Phil-creator and keeper of all photographic evidence-in Seattle

BTW I left before they headed for the homo-bar for drag queen karaoke
Link Posted: 1/8/2005 11:29:19 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
ST

How much for the photos?

Well, at least I gave fair warning about being a fair-weather friend!
The Weather/Traffic/Home Show/Seahawk game combination was too much for me to want to get mixed up in.  
Glad to hear Da_Bunny made it back and forth from 'Evert'.

I stayed home today with the exception of going to get "I, Robot" on DVD; two gun magazines and a Harley magazine...plus Vietnamese sandwiches and spices at the Thai food store.
And a Beck's Dark Super Size.

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 6:27:02 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
ST

How much for the photos?

TRG said to offer $0.50 a copy.  He can't remember any of that and he needs some visual stimulation  to help recall the events as they may or may not have happened. h
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:09:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:17:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:17:58 AM EDT
[#8]
I still say they should have sent him to the Portland crew.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:33:32 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 8:38:32 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 9:00:27 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
And a Beck's Dark Super Size.

Oh yeah!  I like seeing that!
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 9:21:23 AM EDT
[#12]
1GR & TRG?

Link Posted: 1/9/2005 2:41:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Thanks to 2wP for letting us trash his house. 1GR fell out of his favorite chair and TRG busted the deck. Those two can fix up a batch of good grits, for sure. We had some muslim meat fixed a couple different ways and 1GR made some killer cracker spread.

When we were at the homo bar we decided not to eat there. Unfortunately, nobody told KA3B. As we were leaving, we walked by him filling a plate at the buffet! He just left his plate and we bailed.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 4:51:58 PM EDT
[#14]
While at the Whisky ranch the local fire siren went off.
Kevin wanted to respond while drunk.

Someone started a big fire on the ranch with a flare in a pile of green wood.

TheRedGoat wore some pigs feet. I am sure pictures are forthcoming.

TheRedGoat got a quick handjob - somehow his head ended up being knocked around in a ceiling fan. You'll have to ask 1Gunrunner for details.

Last I saw TheRedGoat and 1Gunrunner were snuggled up under some blankets in the Whisky ranch living room....
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 11:07:44 PM EDT
[#15]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top