Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
1/25/2018 7:38:29 AM
Posted: 3/15/2006 9:14:37 AM EST

I've recently moved to the Midlothian area and I was wondering if anyone could recommend someone I could have a rifle (FAL) transferred from out of state. I found a FAL on gunbroker.com that I would like to purchase but I wanted to make sure if there was someone in the area that could accept the transfer.


Link Posted: 3/15/2006 9:23:02 AM EST
[Last Edit: 3/15/2006 9:28:12 AM EST by Hallmark_Ent]
Me. 10 bucks for my brothers & sisters here.

Just shoot me an email with the details or give me a call.

For the benefit of others, if you need a firearm transfered all you need to do is shoot me an email on where to send my FFL to, I'll fax it that day or put it the mail the next. I DO NOT send my FFL to non-FFL holders as it is NOT required by law, despite what you have read on the Internet. NON-FFL holders can verify my FFL via the ATF ez-check and then ship the firearm to the address that verifies on the ATF ez-check site. I do require that all NON-FFL holders send a copy of their DL along with the firearm. It's that easy. I also do NFA transfers.

Hallmark Small Arms

ETA: (sisters, can't forget the better half)
Link Posted: 3/15/2006 10:08:24 AM EST

Thanks for the quick reply. Email coming your way.
Top Top