Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/17/2006 2:00:02 PM EDT
Does anyone think that there may be more to the multiple gun store robberies here recently?

ATF issued warning to all GA based FFL's about a month or so ago warning of SWAT type invasions into gun stores supposedly headed up by MS13/La Mara Salvatrucha. Most people don't know that MS13 is directly linked with high ranking Al Queda officials.Millions of dollars have been transferred to MS13 in the last few months by Al Queda. Several gun store robberies have occurred in the last month with no specific geograpjical relation other than it being in GA. I have first hand information that the next expected terrorist attack is expected to be the takeover of a school or shopping mall.Supposedly multiple takeovers across the US in several major cities. Could Al Queda be preparing for such attack right now with the help of MS13? MS13 has recently migrated some of its top leaders to Atlanta to recruit for them. Am I crazy or does anyone else ever think of this shit?

These gun store robbers are persistent and smart. They test alarms and LE response times. Take Advanced Bullets for example. An attempted break in occurred the other night but the owners were alerted by the alarm and LE was called. The robbers fled.....but only close by to watch what happened. LE left and shortly thereafter they struck and entered through the wall and hit them. From what I gather Smoky Joes place/Hit and Run was hit in a similar fashion. A gun store in Buchanan was hit the night after also in the same fashion. Now C3 has been hit several times although unsuccessful but getting closer to entry. Ed's also has had intrusion alarm alerts the last three nights in a row to where the owners had to respond. A test of alarms and response times maybe? Fire a coincidence?

This just all seems to coincidental to me and apparently the feds know something but are remaining tight lipped about it. I'd be willing to bet gun store robberies are happening in other states as well.

Does anyone see where I'm coming from. I know alot more than I have alluded too.....just wanted to gain everyones thoughts on this. I'm sure some will just say I'm crazy.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 2:54:15 PM EDT
[#1]
Who Knows ???
But keeping alert and watching your surroundings are the key...
I would really like to think that they aren't stupid enough to pulla stunt like that but.... you never know...  
Sig line op:   keep your frends close your ammo closer
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:00:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm running across the street to your house if the SHTF.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:00:45 PM EDT
[#3]
This might not be an issue if our government in Washington would enforce immigration laws.

So what is an FFL to do? Treat every night time no-knock DoJBATFE raid as an MS13 home invasion? Sounds like a setup to me. Damned if you do something, damned if you don't.

It wouldn't surprise me if the DoJBATFE was feeding the MS13 gansters FFL info just to create a shit storm so they could come riding in like the Cavalry, kill the Indians, and save the day.  It's not hard for the DoJBATFE to identify volume kitchen dealers by cross-referencing NCIS inquiries and FFL status. If I was a slimy, scum-sucking, self-advancing New England DoJBATFE bureaucrat looking for career advancement that's exactly what I'd do.

The FBI and DoJBATFE have always had a hard-on for GA FFLs.

'scuze me, need to adjust my tinfoil a little tighter.... ahh.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 3:11:28 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I'm running across the street to your house if the SHTF.

C'mon
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 4:32:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I would really like to think that they aren't stupid enough to pulla stunt like that but....

A few years ago, if you would have told me that a group of f%$ktards were gonna fly commercial planes into the WTC and the Pentagon I'd have laughed at you. have

Besides that, I look rather good in tinfoil.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:17:04 PM EDT
[#6]
When I called out to Buchanan (North Georgia Supply) to warn Shane about what had happened at C3 and Advanced, he told me that he had been hit Sunday. He also thought that Barne's Store in Carrolton had been hit over the weekend.

I can promise that they are now ready for anymore robbery attempts at C3.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 5:35:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Those bastards robbed Hit and Run?    Those are nice folks.   I hope no one was hurt there.

As the terrorist attacks, mall or schools do not seem to fit their profile.  Their profile suggests hitting places where much more people will be affected.  Malls and schools do not give them much "bang for the buck".   Just my ignorant 2 cents.  
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:13:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Well.....tapes recovered from Afghanistan training camps show defined training of Al Queda training to take over schools and malls. They were very structured and tactful as they practiced.The first thing they did in the video was immediately start executing anyone that appeared to be the slightest threat. They were gruesome tapes. I was privelaged to view some of them at a training class by Andy Stanford and Paul Gomez last year. A friend that works for DHS also stated it as a very real threat. It defintiely has me on my toes when I'm out in public. Some folks consider me to be paranoid,but I tend to look at myself as prepared.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:14:38 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:36:51 PM EDT
[#10]
let those mofo's try that up here in nc, my ar goes everywhere i go
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 6:40:48 PM EDT
[#11]
I dunno, seems a little too conspiracy theorist to me.  I also have a hard time seeing Al Queda targeting malls and schools.  That's a lot of variables for them to deal with including a lot of potential heros with arms.  It also just doesn't seem like enough of a body count for their tastes unless just maybe they could set off a nuke or biological at the largest 3 or 4 malls in the nation at a time when they are sure to packed....like maybe Christmas time.  

A much better target IMO would be organized sporting events like college football games or maybe amusement parks.  The situation would be much more controlled and almost everyone in there is guaranteed to be unarmed.  Access in and out is also fairly easy to controll which could be a big attraction to a terrorist.  If I were of a mind to pull off that type of carnage, that would be my type of target.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:18:44 PM EDT
[#12]
Got linked over to this from GD and wanted to comment on the "body count" issue.

Body counts are a bonus for these bastards. The real meat is national coverage and how close it relates to someones lives in another state. If they hit a mall/school in GA successfully, the general populace will fear that their school/mall is just as easy of a target. Their goal of terrorism has been acheived in this case.

As for stealing weapons, I'm mixed here. They have the funds to purchase the weapons. However, if they are all middle eastern decent, a private party seller may be apprehensious about selling them a weapon. This procurment method also makes it hard to gain large quantities weapons discreetly. My question would be that if they are smuggling themselves over the border in groups of 2-4, then why aren't they smuggling weapons (full autos) in seperate shipments (incase they are caught)?
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:32:27 PM EDT
[#13]
Always alot of variables and what ifs. I just seem to expect something major in the near future and this possibly could be something close to home. I'm just keying in on a few key indicators that could make it likely. Fearless and determined weapon procurement a big one.I'm sure there were plenty that had info of the possible attack on 9/11 and people like myself that raised some theory or question. Obviously there were enough people that did not think it was important until it happened and then god forbid it had to be someones fault. Its the American way to always have to point the finger and lay blame when something goes amiss.

A little humor........Hillary has been busting Bushs' balls for over a year now that he can't catch Bin Laden and hell......the stupid bitch couldn't catch her husband in the next room. Go figure.
Link Posted: 2/17/2006 7:57:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Shools are an easy target for these f%&ktards because it's nearly a guarantee that no one there is going to be armed. Anyone hapen to notice that it's against the law to carry a firearm on school grounds? And remember the art school overseas a while back where all of the students were held hostage? Remember how that ended? They're called terrorists because the terrorize. We might try to win hearts and minds, but they try to frighten them. What better way to do that than to take our children hostage and end their lives in a blood bath?
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 5:10:40 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:14:52 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:44:57 AM EDT
[#17]
JoeWang,

Its not a matter of enforcing Immigration laws.  Reality of it is that terrorists arent really walking across the boarder nearly as much as they are granted work and student visa's.  The goverment in many instances are giving them visa's because they have the $ support and documents to achieve them.  All it takes to get a visa to the US is $.  Thats why most people in 3rd world country's who want to come here to better their lives come across the boarder because they dont have the money in the first place to show they wont be a drain on society if granted a visa.  Bottom line is, the goverment needs to stop issueing visa's to these people.  Its not the patroled or unpatroled boarder that is allowing terrorists to come in.  And if it is its maybe at most 5% coming in that way.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:51:28 AM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
JoeWang,

Its not a matter of enforcing Immigration laws.  Reality of it is that terrorists arent really walking across the boarder nearly as much as they are granted work and student visa's.  The goverment in many instances are giving them visa's because they have the $ support and documents to achieve them.  All it takes to get a visa to the US is $.  Thats why most people in 3rd world country's who want to come here to better their lives come across the boarder because they dont have the money in the first place to show they wont be a drain on society if granted a visa.  Bottom line is, the goverment needs to stop issueing visa's to these people.  Its not the patroled or unpatroled boarder that is allowing terrorists to come in.  And if it is its maybe at most 5% coming in that way.

Quite wrong! Astoundingly wrong! Follow the link!

While it's correct that BS visa's are a problem also, the true travesty is the MILLIONS of illegals.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 9:49:05 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
JoeWang,

A-Train,

The two processes for entering the country are completely different.

The legal way, you pay a fee, provide proof you can sustain yourself, your fingerprints, photograph, documentation, address, telephone number, get assigned a Tax ID number, show that your immunizations are up to date, and appear in front of a customs official to see if you look like a plague victim or not.

The illegal is an unknown. For a foreign national to cross the border without going through the legal process is a criminal act.  You're already familiar with my issues involved with them driving, using the welfare, healthcare and educational systems, destroying neighborhoods, etc. If we let them all in the US they would turn our country into the same shithole they left in the first place.

Even if just 1/10% of the illegals streaming into this country is a member of organized crime or a terrorist network then of the 500,000 to 1,000,000 estimated illegals entering the country that is 500 to 1,000 organized criminals or terrorists PER YEAR.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 12:48:05 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:
JoeWang,

Quite wrong! Astoundingly wrong! Follow the link!

While it's correct that BS visa's are a problem also, the true travesty is the MILLIONS of illegals.

You guys are forgetting one details, but HUGE detail.   Several terrorist cells use "converted" citizens to do their dirt jobs, as proven by the attacks in UK.    So, expect several US "Citizens" blowing themselves up to kill normal people.   Another proof that this can be achieved it that creep they captured in Afghanistan in one of those terrorist training camps.   In normal times that bastard would have been executed.   Noawdays he is being treated as "victim".    And just to show the thin line we have right now just follow this link.

Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:36:54 PM EDT
[#21]
My point was with the boarder is this.  Close it down, build a wall and put a centery gunner every 20 feet and terrorists will still find a way to get in and cause trouble.  Crossing the boarder for these people are not their ideal way of entering.  And what most people dont realize about the illegals already here, our goverment turns their heads the other way on these people not doing anything because they are the ones mowing the rich peoples grass and working for $3 an hour.  Not taking my job and if they are good people I could care less.  

NOW!, if you make these illegals legal then the ones that go through the process (a very long and tediouse process which I know very well) will have to pay taxes, medical, and everything else that goes with being a citizen or LPR, thus not draining on society at all, helping it.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 1:47:06 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
My point was with the boarder is this.  Close it down, build a wall and put a centery gunner every 20 feet and terrorists will still find a way to get in and cause trouble.  Crossing the boarder for these people are not their ideal way of entering.  And what most people dont realize about the illegals already here, our goverment turns their heads the other way on these people not doing anything because they are the ones mowing the rich peoples grass and working for $3 an hour.  Not taking my job and if they are good people I could care less.  

NOW!, if you make these illegals legal then the ones that go through the process (a very long and tediouse process which I know very well) will have to pay taxes, medical, and everything else that goes with being a citizen or LPR, thus not draining on society at all, helping it.

You didn't follow my link, did you.....
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:00:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Our government needs to stop PFing around and take action in a positive way.
Just look at the posting on page 1.
www.townhall.com/opinion/columns/phyllisschlafly/2006/02/14/186551.html
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 2:44:13 PM EDT
[#24]
I did follow your link and its radical brainwashing that illegals and foriegn nationals are gona take over america.  Its BS and as un american as taking away the 2nd amendment.  If no more people can immigrate to the US because they dont speak our language or dont look like us then we have lost what this country was founded on.  Dont forget our family's at one point in time were immigrants.  Your not that far off even if it was 100 years go or more.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 3:11:41 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
I did follow your link and its radical brainwashing that illegals and foriegn nationals are gona take over america.  Its BS and as un american as taking away the 2nd amendment.  If no more people can immigrate to the US because they dont speak our language or dont look like us then we have lost what this country was founded on.  Dont forget our family's at one point in time were immigrants.  Your not that far off even if it was 100 years go or more.

And, Lord knows, no ones trying to do that.
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 6:42:39 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
I did follow your link and its radical brainwashing FACTS that illegals and foriegn nationals are gona take over america.  Its BS and as un american as taking away the 2nd amendment.  If no more people can LEGALLY immigrate to the US because they dont speak our language or dont look like us then we have lost what this country was founded on.  Dont forget our family's at one point in time were LEGAL immigrants.  Your not that far off even if it was 100 years go or more.

OK....Now hear this....Red for BAD, Green for GOOD. I had to make a few additions to your post since it was un-clear about the status of these "foreign nationals" of which you speak.

First off, you don't know anything about my ancestry. For all you know I could be descended from James Madison's third cousin Frankie. (I'm not, but it sounded funny when I thought it!)
If you had bothered to READ anything in the last ten years other than the la Raza approved AP stories then you might understand that ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS UP 500% at least!
The last amnesty triggered the LARGEST WAVE OF IMMIGRATION IN AMERICA....EVER. But the best part, its almost all ILLEGAL! If instead of dismissing the facts on the American resistance site as "brainwashing" and "radical" you had actually read any of it, you would see the error of the opinion that you have been "brainwashed" into having by the anti-american "diversity police" liberal press.

There are more illegal mexicans/who-the-hell-ever coming into this country every year than from the ENTIRE Irish mass immigration from the potato famine. Of course, the Irish were coming in LEGALLY. And many went into the Army to earn their citizenship.

I don't give a shit what they look like, as long as they come here to be AMERICANS. Alas, in reality they just want to make non-enlish speaking "little Mexico" shit-holes in every city in the US. You have been through Doraville lately I'm sure. It's not safe for a non-hispanic to go there now. They don't like America as IT IS, and they sure as hell don't like gringos. They just want our labor jobs, and welfare/free medical for their kids. (They have ALOT of kids).

But the whole point of this thread is that MS-13 and other hispanic gangs are here illegally, and probably work for arab terrorists. How hard is that to understand? I for one give credence to the idea that the huge wave of gun-store burglaries (see original post of this semi-hijacked thread) are being done to enable terrorists in the US. The borders need to be CLOSED....

TODAY.....

RIGHT - FUCKING - NOW!
Link Posted: 2/18/2006 7:11:16 PM EDT
[#27]
But the whole point of this thread is that MS-13 and other hispanic gangs are here illegally, and probably work for arab terrorists. How hard is that to understand? I for one give credence to the idea that the huge wave of gun-store burglaries (see original post of this semi-hijacked thread) are being done to enable terrorists in the US. The borders need to be CLOSED....

TODAY.....

RIGHT - FUCKING - NOW!  

Hell yeah......thats what I'm talking about!  
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 6:12:20 PM EDT
[#28]
From what I understand there has been a very large collection of German Lugers stolen in Cobb county in the past couple of weeks.  I do not have any additional info.  Also I understand the two guys who put on gunshow that used to be Georgia Mountain had a large amount of cash stolen when they stopped to eat after a gunshow & their vehicle was broken into .  I would imagine all may be connected so everyone should be on there guard
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:42:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Never thought I'd post this in the GA forum... IBTL.  
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 2:28:02 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:
Never thought I'd post this in the GA forum... IBTL.  

Nobody has been attacked personally. Just an airing of opinions. Our experiences guide our beliefs, and we've all experienced different things in life. If a harmless thread like this gets locked because someones pussy got hurt that would be the real shame.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:39:29 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 6:37:07 PM EDT
[#32]

Agreed.  There is just good discussion here.

Most of you guys know where I stand on the illegal immigration.  I have no problem with someone coming to this country legally to actively participate in our society.  Some of the hardest working people I know are foreigners, if I'm being honest.  But do what my ancestors did when they came here from Poland and Germany - learn English!  Don't suck on the welfare tit!  Become American; give up this hyphenated bullshit: German-American, Mexican-American, African-American, etc.  That shit drives me crazy.  

I'd go on, but I need some coffee first.  

Amen to that!
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 10:14:49 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Agreed.  There is just good discussion here.

Most of you guys know where I stand on the illegal immigration.  I have no problem with someone coming to this country legally to actively participate in our society.  Some of the hardest working people I know are foreigners, if I'm being honest.  But do what my ancestors did when they came here from Poland and Germany - learn English!  Don't suck on the welfare tit!  Become American; give up this hyphenated bullshit: German-American, Mexican-American, African-American, etc.  That shit drives me crazy.  

I'd go on, but I need some coffee first.  

Amen to that!

+1000
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 3:39:44 AM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
But do what my ancestors did when they came here from Poland and Germany - learn English!  Don't suck on the welfare tit!  Become American; give up this hyphenated bullshit: German-American, Mexican-American, African-American, etc.  That shit drives me crazy.  

Interesting historical note that will, in very short order, be lost to all...
Being from Baltimore originally, I am familiar with a city that played host to waves of European immigrants early in our country's history and up until the past century.

My grandparents have shown me and told me the childhood stories of the small areas in Baltimore that held very specific European ethnic and national groups.  It seems that the Germans only lived in the German area, the Poles in their area, the Serbs in theirs, the Lithuanians.....

Each of these groups kept to themselves mostly, and spoke their native dialect exclusively amongst their respective communities.  

There was a lot of hatred between the groups as well.  I can tell you a racial epithet for a Lithuanian, believe it or not.  Most eastern Europeans suffered the slur of being called gypsies (pretty decent racial slur in Europe even still).  Poles, Irish, and the rest had the standard immigrant treatment as well.  To this day, older people in Baltimore still identify themselves by their ethnicity or family's former nationality.  Retention of history is a good thing.

Point being, all was not roses and sunshine when those boats came over.  Those people did not pick up the English language in the first generation and sometimes not even in the second.  I could not converse with my great grandfather because he only spoke Serb.  He was a hard working man that paid his taxes and helped build this country in the early 20th century.

I need to get a lot of that written down formally somewhere before even I lose it.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:29:38 PM EDT
[#35]
I find it rather disturbing that the BATFE warned license holders about this in advance, then DID NOTHING!

They have inside info from somewhere, yet come 5pm, it is miller time for those assholes, and the law abiding gunshop owners are on their own.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top