Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/2/2004 5:45:31 PM EST
Are you guys going ?
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 2:59:21 AM EST
yeah, I should be up there, depending on when I get up, probably same time as last weekend, only problem is that I need rounds, so I'll have to try to get some on saturday. and I'm not shootin Wolf all day again, I need to head up to Seneca Arms or Tanner's and pick some up.
Link Posted: 9/3/2004 1:30:30 PM EST
I hope to be there Sunday early.

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 9/4/2004 6:12:37 PM EST
Now Mike....you KNOW I'll be there.......I am a batchelor this weekend so I'll be there bright and early and ready to stay for most of the day unless it gets too crowded.
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 1:19:58 AM EST
Well it's Sunday morning and it looks like the start of another beautiful shooting day! See you boy in a few hours!

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 9/5/2004 2:33:03 AM EST
Damn Gary....don't you ever sleep in??
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:07:46 AM EST
Ray,

Sleep is highly over rated! I had a great time other than the fact my M1A pooped out!
I was real pleased I was actually able to hit the target at 300. This is a moral victory for me! As soccer will soon be in full swing, I'm not sure how much I'll be up there on the weekends. It was fun shooting with all of you guys. Stay safe and enjoy what's left of the summer.

Regards,
Gary
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 1:17:33 PM EST
What happened to your M1A ?
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 2:38:56 PM EST
I think it wanted to go play golf Mike.....seems slapping a little white ball around with a metal stick is more enjoyable than shooting to some people.
Link Posted: 9/6/2004 3:27:50 PM EST
Mike,

The M1A was failing to properly cycle. It would fire, weakly eject, and then go into battery but would not strip a round from the mag and load it into the chamber. All you would get was a click as the firing pin landed on an empty chamber. The consensus cause of this failure was a loose gas plug nut. So, I will tighten it and try again next range trip. And people say Ar's are finicky...geez!

Regards,
Gary

Top Top