Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/21/2004 8:03:18 AM EST
Hey all...

I'm going to be in Shreveport from late October till December for a project my company is working on. To make a long story short I am looking for a public range where I can shoot somewhere near the Shreveport area.

I will be working 6+ days a week and will only have Sundays off and some evenings free; since daylight is limited I am hoping that there is an indoor range that might be available.

Also, it is my understanding that I can keep a loaded pistol in my car as long as it is in a locked glovebox. I just want to make sure I understand the law correctly before I make a huge mistake.
Link Posted: 10/21/2004 8:53:58 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/21/2004 8:54:12 AM EST by SkiandShoot]

Originally Posted By wgjhsafT:
Hey all...

I'm going to be in Shreveport from late October till December for a project my company is working on. To make a long story short I am looking for a public range where I can shoot somewhere near the Shreveport area.

I will be working 6+ days a week and will only have Sundays off and some evenings free; since daylight is limited I am hoping that there is an indoor range that might be available.

Also, it is my understanding that I can keep a loaded pistol in my car as long as it is in a locked glovebox. I just want to make sure I understand the law correctly before I make a huge mistake.

Check the threads tacked at the top for a list of ranges etc. ( i am in BR 4 hrs south)

Someone else will prolly be behind me to back it up but LA law, fully loaded pistol anywhere in your vehicle is 100% legal. Does not have to be glove boxed or locked etc. Vehicle is an extension of your home.

Top Top