Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Tacked Ranges (Page 3 of 3)
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/17/2014 4:24:47 AM EDT
[#1]
For the Sierra Vista, Tombstone, Bisbee area.

http://www.sierravistarange.org/

on HWY 90 between Sierra Vista and HWY 80
Link Posted: 5/8/2016 11:28:30 AM EDT
[Last Edit: motoguzzi] [#2]
C2 Tactical in Chandler, near IKEA
They have ranges and classrooms (I took my CCW class there for $47).
Staff is very helpful although prices are a bit higher than some.
I did a function check an a buddy's HK USP that I had repaired, in, shot 50 rounds through it and back out, the girl only charged me $1.50 for the target.

http://www.c2tactical.com/
Link Posted: 10/30/2016 3:30:23 AM EDT
[#3]
anyone willing to share some desert spots?

im near sky harbor and want to venture out to the desert.. Not really a big private range fan.
Link Posted: 1/28/2017 4:48:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 1:43:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JayRock-PHX:
anyone willing to share some desert spots?

im near sky harbor and want to venture out to the desert.. Not really a big private range fan.
View Quote

Sonora Desert Monument is nice. A lot of folks seem to shoot around here.
Link Posted: 7/17/2017 6:46:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Lennster:
Ranges = A place to improve your groups.Desert = A place to have fun with your gun.
View Quote
BINGO
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 2:05:10 PM EDT
[#7]
... Jim Jones Shooting Range
Range is located on 80 acres south of Payson Arizona on National Forest Systems Land and operated under a joint agreement with the Tonto National Forest, Payson Ranger District and the Gila County Range Commission. Includes the main 100 yard range, [open to the Public every Saturday 9am to 5pm]

Tonto Rim Sports Club
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 4:12:26 PM EDT
[#8]
Any update to whats going on at Joe Foss? last i heard they still dont have anyone to take over.  Sucks cause for a public range, i LOVED going there cause it was never busy, and when it was, it was like 20-25 lanes.   I have been going back and forth about being a member again at Phoenix rod and gun (really just for their rifle range).  I  have 2 desert spots but sometimes i talk myself out of going just cause of the drive (about an hour away) plus setting everything up /  taking it all down vs the 15 min drive to PR&G and just hitting targets/gongs
Link Posted: 11/9/2017 2:50:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: azmp5] [#9]
Looks like Maricopa County Parks and Rec is taking over Joe Foss with the help of Arizona State Rifle and Pistol Association.  Their "official" page is now HERE for days/times they are open.
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 9:17:45 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8eDeuce] [#10]
@Gunslinger808

You think that they powers that be would go for an event, such as Cola Warrior, being hosted at the Florence NG range complex???
Link Posted: 1/30/2019 9:50:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Gunslinger808] [#11]
Not anymore, the new command will not allow civilians out there.

Pity as it used to be my 1000 yard range too.

@8eDeuce
Link Posted: 1/31/2019 6:40:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Thanks @Gunslinger808.

Anyone aware of the process to request authorization/permits from the state or federal land management agencies to conduct an event which would include use of firearms?
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Tacked Ranges (Page 3 of 3)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top