Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2011 4:28:44 AM EDT
I am staying in dowtown Jacksonville and want to stop by a range.  Suggestions?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 5:06:19 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:

I am staying in downtown Jacksonville and want to stop by a range. Suggestions?

Thanks!

The closest place for you would be Gun Gallery on Beach Blvd. About 15 minutes away.

From downtown take Monroe St. east towards the Hart bridge (green one), once over the bridge you'll be on the Hart Expressway, that will end by merging into Beach Blvd.

Go under the Southside Blvd over pass, about 1/2 mile on the right is Gun Gallery.

The land mark I use is Dalton Carport sign on the right side of the road. Gun Gallery is right after it on the same side. It's a blue and white steel building. Great selection of AR's and accessories. They have a 7 or 8 lane indoor range and also handgun rentals if you looking to try something new.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 7:44:47 AM EDT
[#2]
You also have the gate parkway rifle and pistol club on the west side near argyle forest and bullseye's gun and pawn but i have never been to bullseye and have heard bad  things
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 8:22:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
You also have the gate parkway rifle and pistol club on the west side near argyle forest and bullseye's gun and pawn but i have never been to bullseye and have heard bad  things

Gate parkway?

Or do you mean gateway?

I used to work on gate parkway and there was no gun clubs anywhere near the town center.
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 9:01:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Gate parkway?

Or do you mean gateway?

I used to work on gate parkway and there was no gun clubs anywhere near the town center.

It used to be one big range when I was a kid.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 10:44:08 AM EDT
[#5]
The town center area did?

Wouldnt suprise me, there WAS a whole bunch of nothing out there
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 11:05:03 AM EDT
[#6]
THanks guys!  I will try out the gun gallery today.

Link Posted: 2/1/2011 3:01:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Ya ya i meant gateway gun club. I used to go out in the gate parkway area and shoot all the time, there's also a new high school on the east side of 9A at the parkway exit where i used to go
Link Posted: 2/1/2011 4:50:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Bullseye gun range is actually closer to downtown. They have a large amount of lanes, bright lighting, clean, and the targets sit nice and high and go back to about 30-35 yards.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top