Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2009 2:54:06 PM EDT
I am hoping you guys can help this Virginia visitor out. I am doing 4 months of training here in the Ft Leavenworth area. I and some of my classmates would like to do some shooting.

None of us brought any firearms with us, is there a range indoor or outdoor near Kansas City that has range guns available for rent?

I posted this on the Kansas board where it was suggested I post over here.

Thanks in advance

Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:49:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Unless things have changed, 'The Bullet Hole" in Overland Park KS and Crossfire in Independence MO both rent guns.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 5:56:09 PM EDT
[#2]
www.showmeshooters.com

I am sure there are more than just this place but it is the only one I know of for sure.
Link Posted: 4/30/2009 6:20:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Total Range in St. Joe.  Look up www.totalrange.com and its hooked to Deans Gun Shop.  Best place to shop and shoot North of the River in KC area.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top