Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/21/2013 7:43:05 AM EDT
MINUTEMAN ALERT

RALLY at Selden Fire House

Join us today, THURSDAY, 2/12 at 7:00 pm sharp in front of the Selden Fire House to stand up for our 2nd Amendment rights and against the NY SAFE Gun Control Act.
This protest rally is being held in front of the Selden Fire House before the Selden Civic Association Meeting.
The Selden Civic Association is hosting a Meet the Candidates night for the Brookhaven Highway Department Special Election. Both NYS Assemblyman Dan Losquodro and Councilwomen Kathy Walsh will be present.

This is your chance to meet and question the candidates about their voting records, especially Assemblyman Losquodro and his vote for the NY SAFE Gun Control Act.

After voting to take away your guns he is being rewarded by the parties with (what is considered an easy run) for a new job near his home. This is his gift for taking away your guns!

Let’s stand tall and say NO! Resign your position as Assemblyman and go some ware you can’t cause any more harm to Freedom & the Constitution!

Join us and stand united with other patriot groups and let your voice be heard.

DATE:           Thursday, February 21, 2013 (TODAY)
TIME:            7:00 PM
LOCATION: Selden Fire Department, 44 Woodmere Place, Selden, NY

WE WILL NOT COMPLY!

Sincerely,
Art DiScala

Executive Committee
CSA Huntington Coordinator

Conservative Society for Action
5000 Members Strong

Your Silence means Consent!
http://www.meetup.com/CSA-1776-Meetup-Group/

Amendment II. A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security
of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
=
Link Posted: 2/21/2013 8:47:02 AM EDT
[#1]
Anyone going?  I may be working - but still may try to sneak by
Link Posted: 2/21/2013 8:50:00 AM EDT
[#2]
I might go, see if I can make it in time. Should I wear my come and take it FU Cuomo Shirt?
Link Posted: 2/21/2013 9:14:33 AM EDT
[#3]
The Selden firehouse is easy to find. Not counting the Home Depot it may be the largest building in town.
Link Posted: 2/21/2013 9:21:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I might go, see if I can make it in time. Should I wear my come and take it FU Cuomo Shirt?

Too cold for wearing a t-shirt. Besides, we have to be very angry but civil, if that makes any sense.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top