Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/10/2005 11:29:39 AM EDT
When is the last time a flyer was sent out?  I've received one since I joined in Feb.

I was looking to see when the gun season sight-in was going on.  I'd like to reserve some spots to work because my schedule is kind of tight.  Who would I contact?

Thanks
-Jason
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 11:54:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Well the first weekend is Nov 5th and 6th and the second weekend is Nov 12th and 13th. They will assaign you a date to work. I'll IM you the rest of the stuff as to who to contact.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 6:08:19 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
When is the last time a fly er was sent out?  I've received one since I joined in Feb.

I was looking to see when the gun season sight-in was going on.  I'd like to reserve some spots to work because my schedule is kind of tight.  Who would I contact?

Thanks
-Jason

Should be out any day now
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:08:59 PM EDT
[#3]
Come to the picnic and reserve a day by talking to Tyler.
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 7:42:41 PM EDT
[#4]
when is the picnic????
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 8:41:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Labor Day
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:26:04 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Labor Day

No FN guys allowed!
Link Posted: 8/10/2005 9:27:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Well the first weekend is Nov 5th and 6th and the second weekend is Nov 12th and 13th. They will assaign you a date to work. I'll IM you the rest of the stuff as to who to contact.

when will you be there?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 4:31:09 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

when will you be there?

Gotta talk to the boss but I'm planning on all four days like always if I can swing it.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:32:04 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

when will you be there?

Gotta talk to the boss but I'm planning on all four days like always if I can swing it.

Cool
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:11:53 AM EDT
[#10]
I'm looking at all four days as well.

Makes sense to rack up the hours when there's lots of folks to meet and lots of guns to look at.

What jobs are available other than mechanical-pin-setter?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 7:49:06 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Makes sense to rack up the hours when there's lots of folks to meet and lots of guns to look at.

Well you could come hang oput on the 100 yard with the rest of us and help folks sight in, or you can go to the pits and pull target stands all day.

I like working the 100 yard range better then the pits.

Hey HKMP5A2 we got to plan this stuff for this year, who's bringin what for food, and all that good stuff. Are we going to have a cook this year or is he still MIA??
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 8:27:25 AM EDT
[#12]
<hijack>
PM, what happened to your avatar?  Drop your team membership?
</hijack>
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:10:12 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
<hijack>
PM, what happened to your avatar?  Drop your team membership?
</hijack>

Nope screww up with pay pal, his Goatness didn't get the payment confirmation thingy from pay pal, so for all he knew I didn't re up. I got it all straightened out though, so I hope it will ocme back within the next day or so.

This place is much better when yer a team member.

ETA: I sent you a forward on some IIIA/IV plates. They are not stand alone though. But If you have a IIIA vest or an interceptor or something, you can't beat the price.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:29:32 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
...I hope it will come back within the next day or so.

...and there it is!

I sent you a forward on some IIIA/IV plates. They are not stand alone though. But If you have a IIIA vest or an interceptor or something, you can't beat the price.

Got the info, but am now looking for some Craig Level III "swimmer" plates (they look like this / \ ).  Thanks for thinkin' of me though.
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:31:16 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...I hope it will come back within the next day or so.

...and there it is!

I sent you a forward on some IIIA/IV plates. They are not stand alone though. But If you have a IIIA vest or an interceptor or something, you can't beat the price.

Got the info, but am now looking for some Craig Level III "swimmer" plates (they look like this / \ ).  Thanks for thinkin' of me though.

I just saw som of those....... now I got to remember where......

Got the avitar back, still can't get into the team forum yet....
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 2:35:34 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Work at least one day in the pits then you can come work the pistil range with me if they have to many people in the pits then just come over by the pistol range
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 2:40:26 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well you could come hang oput on the 100 yard with the rest of us and help folks sight in, or you can go to the pits and pull target stands all day.

I like working the 100 yard range better then the pits.

Hey HKMP5A2 we got to plan this stuff for this year, who's bringin what for food, and all that good stuff. Are we going to have a cook this year or is he still MIA??

I have not heard from the cook at all so we should not count on him what ever you think we should do we have power and ect so we could do up breakfast and or grill out

Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:17:49 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
Work at least one day in the pits then you can come work the pistil range with me if they have to many people in the pits then just come over by the pistol range

Who do I schedule that with?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 6:42:38 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Who do I schedule that with?

Early sign up is at picnic with Tyler Dean
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:37:27 AM EDT
[#20]
Thanks for the info guys... now when is the picnic?  I assume it will be in the flyer.  
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 10:06:01 AM EDT
[#21]
I believe it's Labor Day, which is 9/5 this year.
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 5:01:52 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Thanks for the info guys... now when is the picnic?  I assume it will be in the fly-er.  

Labor Day - Tons of Food ,Mucho Brewskis The hard stuff makes its way around watch out for homemade Booze NO DOGS NO FIREARMS (P.C.)  Gun Raffle Meat Raffle Games for the Kids
DJ He better have some Guns And Roses  door prizes bring some folding chairs and a tent if your going to get DRUNK don't need any DUI this is one great picnic Don't miss it if you can John C. & Tim U. really set up a good time THERE ARE WORK HOURS TO BE HAD if you want information IM me

By the way fellow members I am now the Vice President of the club and will serve my position with honor and continuing to represent all of my fellow club members

Mark
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 8:20:54 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
and will serve my position with honor ...
Mark

Yeah, I've seen how you handle things when they get out of hand.

Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:11:29 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:
and will serve my position with honor ...
Mark

Yeah, I've seen how you handle things when they get out of hand.

xs41.xs.to/pics/05326/bitchslap.jpg

I thought I burned all them photos
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top