Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2005 11:53:29 PM EDT
You still thinking of putting on a rappelling course ?

There are a few that are interested.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 12:14:48 AM EDT
[#1]
Im planning on getting some AK flats and rifles started, and Hunting...(also playing catch up on some of my drills at the Fire dept.).

I have the gear so it is avail most anytime I guess, But I think the next week is going to be pretty full.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 12:16:55 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Im planning on getting Some AK flats and rifles started, and Hunting...

I have the gear so it is avail most anytime I guess, But I think the next week is going to be pretty full.

Enjoy the hunting, but you will soon see just how useless comblock rifles are.

*  "You have rights antecedent to all earthly governments; rights that cannot be repealed or restrained by human laws; right derived from the Great Legislator of the Universe."
     -- John Adams

Link Posted: 10/12/2005 12:26:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Enjoy the hunting, but you will soon see just how useless comblock rifles are.

I will enjoy the hunting, I love to get outdoors whenever I can. If  I get some extra meat for my family, I thank the Lord for the gift, and If I dont, I thank the Lord for the chance to know where I stand.

As for the Comblock rifles....

I enjoy the chance to tinker, and see just what I can do with a chunk of Scrap metal.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 1:59:42 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
with a chunk of Scrap metal.

Sounds accurate.
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 8:30:29 AM EDT
[#5]
I did a repelling school on Chejudo way back in the day.  Aussie Repelling +++++
Link Posted: 10/12/2005 9:00:36 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I did a repelling school on Chejudo way back in the day.  Aussie Repelling +++++

Did you RAPPELL from the rigging to REPPELL the boarders ?

just kidding
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top