Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 7/17/2008 9:27:14 AM EDT
well a couple months ago I posted about sending a lady tulips because she always made me smile, whether with a look or a kind word. Well she said Yes and we (she and I) are getting married on the 16th of Aug of this year.

Already have the wedding license, rings, pastor and church so if all were to go to hell in a handbasket we still ready to get hitched.

Of course there will be some hijinx at the wedding and I already have a ball and chain for one of the groomsmen to attach to my ankle after she says "I Do".

I am the luckiest guy in the world..... well I feel like it anyway.

Dave
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 9:35:19 AM EDT
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 9:35:32 AM EDT
alright, congrats man!
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 9:38:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By lizardman_u:
Of course there will be some hijinx at the wedding and I already have a ball and chain for one of the groomsmen to attach to my ankle after she says "I Do".

You know... It doesn't get attached to your ankle...

Congrats on finding a good woman!
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 9:41:26 AM EDT
Congrats

That is awesome. Being married is a good thing.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 9:50:54 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Predator:

You know... It doesn't get attached to your ankle...

Congrats on finding a good woman!

Ah, the genital cuff.
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 10:20:53 AM EDT
had known her about three months before I sent her tulips. It took another few weeks before I asked her out, but she was either busy or out of town. She doesn't have a problem with me carrying or owning/purchasing firearms; I got her seven year old boy a "Chipmunk" and she didn't balk.

and I don't think the ball and chain would work well as a genital cuff as I am only a white boy after all.... hung like a stud gnat

Dave
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 11:36:06 AM EDT

had known her about three months before I sent her tulips. It took another few weeks before I asked her out, but she was either busy or out of town. She doesn't have a problem with me carrying or owning/purchasing firearms; I got her seven year old boy a "Chipmunk" and she didn't balk.

and I don't think the ball and chain would work well as a genital cuff as I am only a white boy after all.... hung like a stud gnat

Dave

Lol thats about the funniest thing Ive seen in the HTF
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 12:03:43 PM EDT
Congratulations!

Just remember to buy anything you want before the wedding because after you will have to get stuff that you both want(read as stuff she wants)

Enjoy your time together!

Steven
(still wishes he would have gotten a motorcycle before getting hitched)
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 2:45:35 PM EDT
TARP?
Link Posted: 7/17/2008 2:50:57 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Roguelawyer:
TARP?

Link Posted: 7/17/2008 2:59:36 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Roguelawyer:
TARP?

Play on the spelling of the word "Trap" or an intentional mis-spelling otherwise known as l33t speak (leet speak, or elite speak).

Link Posted: 7/17/2008 8:16:58 PM EDT
congrats! I'm glad she liked the flowers! I wish you both all the best!
Link Posted: 7/23/2008 8:30:41 AM EDT
When my old lady gave me two lips I fell in love too.
Top Top