Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/2/2005 6:58:45 PM EDT
We went to the range this evening.
The 25 meter range has one badly burned 4x4 post near the center of the target stands.
Some of the adjacent 2x4's were burnt back a couple feet, like they shrank back from the burnt post.
Fair sized spot of burnt grass around the affected area; semi-circle shape, about 8' across.

Looked to me like some sort of flamable liquid was there.
Maybe someone shot a can of gas or something.

Link Posted: 9/2/2005 7:02:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh yeah,  we're planning to go back out tomorrow.
Dunno what time yet, probably late morning or early afternoon.
Willing to synch schedules for joint lead-slinging.
Link Posted: 9/2/2005 10:48:59 PM EDT
[#2]
I bet the numbnut who burned the stand doesn't put in any hours.

You have my #, give me a call.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 3:18:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Sorry we didn't get to shoot with you guys on Friday.  Tough day at work for both of us, so we stayed in.

AO and I were out on Saturday to help with setup for the picnic.  They had so many folks, we were sent to the PP to build target stands, and fix the set at 100 yards with Drawcut.

We saw the devastaion on the 25. No one fixed it, AFAIK, but there's plenty of wood back there to do so.

Also, anyone know if the silloutte targets in the blockhouse are for us to use?

ETA: Drawcut was the only other Arfcommer we saw out there on Saturday.  What's with y'all?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top