Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/20/2003 7:44:03 PM EDT
I'm kind of in a pissy mood, so what I want to know is tell me how you feel about the ACLU, The radical left, you know the Wellstone liberals, these  are the people that give illegal alians more rights than you.
These people twisted the constitution of the United States around so bad  that kids can't even say  the Pledge of allegiance in school anymore, or forbid use the word God, what would you do if they came looking to collect all the firearms tomorrow?
Why do we continue to let all the BullSh!t happen, we have politicians, that we voted for, that don't give a rats ass about what we feel.
Anyone heard from Norm Coleman since he was elected? ......well........  I didn't think so, Does Norm care about the sunset of the AWB next year........(IMHO)Norm has his hands tied by big businness, that wants to move local jobs out of Minnnesota.
Why is Gasoline $1.75 a gallon when the United States owns Iraq?
Isn't Iraq the 2nd largest oil producing country in the world?.
What happens when we take over Iran?  they are the 4th largest oil producing nation in the world, I bet gasoline hits $3.00 bucks a gallon then.  
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 12:22:32 AM EDT
[#1]
I feel like ranting on things that piss me off too!!

First off, people not using sentence structure in their posts.

Run on sentences. (typing one sentence after another).

Improper use of punctuation.

Link Posted: 8/21/2003 4:33:04 AM EDT
[#2]
I hate all the darn liberals in this state.  In order to show my disdain I'd like to find a good BIG patch that says "WWWD? - Why Won't Wellstone Die?" and sew that sucker to my backpack & wear it around the factory that mass produces liberal thought in MN - The University of Minnesota.

I hate that the University of Minnesota thinks it NEEDS to hike up tuition costs 12% to 17% EVERY F#CKING YEAR!  I couldn't afford it my FIRST year let alone THIS year.  Somehow I manage to get by with some help from family.  Why did the University approve the construction of a large "sculpture" that looks like a towering Washington Monument but MADE OUT OF BRICK!  This hideous thing on the west bank looks like a giant brick d!ldo and they published its cost at over $50 MILLION DOLLARS!!!  IT'S JUST BRICK & MORTAR WTF IS WRONG WITH THESE IDIOTS?  The only construction project in the recent decade that has been worth the money was the remodeling of Coffman Memorial Union, and THAT even unexpectedly set them back over $55 million over budget (because they found out the Med school buildings were pumping some pollutant into the ground-water table, and contaminated it) and they wound up firing 3 different sub-contractors before they were done!

Don't get me started on how much I hate credit card companies too...  
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 6:03:36 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I feel like ranting on things that piss me off too!!

First off, people not using sentence structure in their posts.

Run on sentences. (typing one sentence after another).

Improper use of punctuation.

is it better now?

Link Posted: 8/21/2003 6:28:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Wow!  Unbelievable!  Minnesotans who will actually admit that something pisses them off!

All of the Minnesotans that I've ever known are the passive aggressive types who will smile in your face & then stab you in the back.
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 8:18:16 AM EDT
[#5]
Hey Inuh,  what about that god awful Gateway alumni center?

I was going to the U when they build that ugly POS.  They got rid of a few parking lots.   I think it was at least funded by private donations and not tution money.

I hate all the asshole drivers.  Who cares about getting to work early,  wouldn't it make more sense to rush home?
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 9:04:26 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm pissed off at people that keep advertising an anti-gun beer company like "It's Miller time".
Link Posted: 8/21/2003 6:04:59 PM EDT
[#7]
I don't remember who had it as their signature line, but I thought it described a great deal of Minnesotans.  It went somthing like this... "Tolerance is the virtue of a person with no conviction".  
Sleepy717
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 5:03:03 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I'm pissed off at people that keep advertising an anti-gun beer company like "It's Miller time".

I'm pissed off at old farts that don't like Miller beer.
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 6:11:02 AM EDT
[#9]
Im pissed of of people who drink regular miller beer.

P.s. I still wount use proper punctuation
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 6:15:06 AM EDT
[#10]
beerjager........good one....I used to drink genuine draft, but, now Bud lite when I do drink beer.....after that big contribution to Handgun Control and Sarah Brady, I switched to Bud............
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 5:56:13 PM EDT
[#11]

I don't drink Miller anything.  

I've been thinking of switching to the old Hamms slogan,...."land of sky blue,..something??"
 I'll have to look it up.

I think 'It's Miller Time' sounds way fuckin better than, "this buds for you",....gay-.
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 6:44:03 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
beerjager........good one....I used to drink genuine draft, but, now Bud lite when I do drink beer.....after that big contribution to Handgun Control and Sarah Brady, I switched to Bud............

I lub you man!

::cackles madly::
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 6:53:37 PM EDT
[#13]
I've been a fan of PBR beer the last week or so.  

Link Posted: 8/22/2003 7:28:30 PM EDT
[#14]
Jesus, that pile of empties has to had originally cost in the neighborhood of three (or more) NIW USGI mags!
Sleepy717

BTW,  Beerjagar, I measured those groups I told you about tonight and the largest was .6 and the smallest was .35 from the 300 RUM.  Yee haa!
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 8:06:35 PM EDT
[#15]
Land of sky blue water..........
Link Posted: 8/22/2003 8:30:12 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

www.hunt101.com/img/056281.jpg

hr

I'm not an alcoholic; I'm just a drinker!!  Speaking of Pabst, has anyone ever watch Blue Velvet?  "Heineken? Heineken? Fuck that foriegn shit! PABST BLUE RIBBON!"
Link Posted: 9/5/2003 7:33:30 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
Land of sky blue water..........

Jem375, check out the new sig. line.

Are you happy now old man.  
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 7:54:10 PM EDT
[#18]
What really sucks is that I can't even buy any beer in my town, I have to boycott them all because of the "no handguns allowed" posted on all the doors! I'll have to run across to Prescot Wisc.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 8:21:41 PM EDT
[#19]
beerjager.........nice signature......any time you want to shoot out at Oakdale, give me a line.....................
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 8:24:31 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
What really sucks is that I can't even buy any beer in my town, I have to boycott them all because of the "no handguns allowed" posted on all the doors! I'll have to run across to Prescot Wisc.

I don't get that???  Run to a state that doesn't hardly allow ANYONE to carry because a couple LOCAL BUSINESSES don't let you carry there?  Either way you'd be unable to carry, and vulnerable while at a liquor store.  Either save yourself some mileage & buy local (I don't suggest this, as I too have integrity;  I'm boycotting Bills Gun Range), or drive to another MINNESOTA town to buy...  Don't supply the economy of an anti-gun state, city, or local business.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 6:14:11 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

www.hunt101.com/img/056281.jpg

How can that be? I only see 2 days worth of empties there.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 12:44:49 PM EDT
[#22]
it's cheaper over in Prescott, and they are trying to pass a cc bill right now......lot of Minnesotans head to Wisconsin to buy their booze......
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 4:15:08 PM EDT
[#23]
Didn't know that...  Learn something new every day...  It would be nice if we had reciprocity with CCW permits in Wisconsin too...
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 6:05:48 PM EDT
[#24]
You can visit the liquor store any day of the week in Wisconsin, even on Sunday, and they are hardly an anti-gun state.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top