Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2004 11:01:33 PM EDT
So you have to be a member to buy firearms right? I saw the mail - in form. Is there a faster way to join? Seeing how the show is this weekend?
I am afraid that I might just see something that I like can't live without.

Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:12:48 PM EDT
[#1]
Register at the show. Save your ticket stub, the entry fee is applicable to membership fee.

If you are between 18 and 21 you will need to have a sponsor.

They'll have to run a background check on you if you do not have a WA CPL.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 11:21:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Sponsor won't be hard, one of the Arfcom guys can probably hook you up. Its like $35 bucks a year or something.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 12:26:43 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Sponsor won't be hard, one of the Arfcom guys can probably hook you up. Its like $35 bucks a year or something.

SST7, by your user name I will assume you are old enough...

any of you between 18-21 out there if you need a sponsor let me or one of the other guys know...It is not a big deal..

$25 a year plus $12.00 for the backround check...
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 6:08:56 AM EDT
[#4]
I didn't know a CPL was an alternative to the background check. damn, I may just have to get a membership now.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 8:12:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks for your help!
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:07:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Yes, you must be a member to sell or purchase firearms.  There are a lot of members who won't
sell handguns without a CPL also.  Memebership is $25/year with a $10 background check. Any
member in good standing can renew for $25/year.  Let your membership lapse and you have to do
the background check again.

No cameras or picture phones.  And be sure to ask permission before handling any firearms. I've
more than one person get a ration for just strolling up and fondling the merchandise.

And no, your CPL will not be enough at this weekends show.  If your not a member I advise you to
arrive early Saturday and be prepared to wait a while to get your membership card. Background
checks are done right there but not always right away.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 10:25:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Backround check went up to $12.00, look at the back of your WAC news letter.
Link Posted: 10/8/2004 1:27:43 PM EDT
[#8]
Funny thing is, when I got my badge, both the junior badge when I was 16 and the associate when I turned 18, and they didnt have the J or A stamps on them. My badge looks exactly like a full members badge. I wouldn't buy a handgun there or anything with it, but it worked out to where people will let me pick up and look at their stuff.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:34:03 PM EDT
[#9]
When I joined, i just showed my CPL and within 10-15 mins, I was a member.
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 3:55:15 PM EDT
[#10]
for all of you fence sitters out there, who like to go and just finger fuck other peoples guns, buy a damn membership..................KOOTER!!!! By the way, where is my 'Coon dick toothpick?

Link Posted: 10/12/2004 5:35:46 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
for all of you fence sitters out there, who like to go and just finger fuck other peoples guns, buy a damn membership..................KOOTER!!!! By the way, where is my 'Coon dick toothpick?

Finger fuck?  What good is that?  Or are you telling us something about yourself not so bigscrun?
Link Posted: 10/12/2004 8:15:32 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Finger fuck?  What good is that?  Or are you telling us something about yourself not so bigscrun?

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top