Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/26/2011 8:08:27 AM EDT
I want to get a couple of doe tags for WMU 3B, Tioga, Bradford, Wyoming, Luzerne, Sullivan, Lycoming and Lackawanna counties. I checked the PGC's website and there are still 3k available.

Can I purchase them from another county in a courthouse or do I need to go through the mail?

Thank you
Link Posted: 9/26/2011 9:06:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Last time I did it for another county, I had to send away for them.
Link Posted: 9/26/2011 9:50:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I believe after October 3 you can buy them over the counter at any county office.

Link Posted: 9/26/2011 10:42:39 AM EDT
[#3]
If you can wait, but them over the counter. I don't think 3B has totally sold out for many years, if ever.
Link Posted: 9/26/2011 1:49:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks fellas.
Link Posted: 9/26/2011 3:39:16 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

I believe after October 3 you can buy them over the counter at any county office.

forgot all about that.  Usually the places we wanted always sold out, thus having the mail it in and hope you got selected.

Link Posted: 10/2/2011 7:12:34 PM EDT
[#6]
I didn't realize either.   Thanks for the info.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top