Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2013 1:13:45 AM EDT
Can you buy ammo currently?

I ask this because there has to be a system in place to check if you have a record, etc., and the NICS can't be used for this purpose?

Nevermind......it appears the ammo background check doesn't apply until 2014.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:07:43 AM EDT
[#1]
If you have an 03 FFL can you have ammo shipped to it?
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:33:57 AM EDT
[#2]
This interests me as well
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 3:54:12 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

I wondered that as well.  
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 9:27:49 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wondered that as well.  

Its only a collectors license... it states in the law ammo dealers. .someone with an  03 license is not alowed to engage in a business. ..even tho it would make sense..
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 10:00:44 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wondered that as well.  

Its only a collectors license... it states in the law ammo dealers. .someone with an  03 license is not alowed to engage in a business. ..even tho it would make sense..

I'm not interested in selling it, just for personal use. Walmart doesn't carry 7.62 Russian.
Link Posted: 1/21/2013 10:03:04 AM EDT
[#6]
I ordered some .45 ACP from Cabella's on line yesterday. The order went through and is 'in process' according to the status.

Nothing stopped me from placing the order with the NYS shipping address....I'll provide an update if/when it actually ships.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top