Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 5/27/2003 8:27:10 AM EDT
I know there is some areas that have differeing laws regarding mag capacity etc.
Does any parts allow full auto? Im curious about that. and has anyone ever tried that tac trigger thingie.The semiauto full auto trigger gizmo
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 1:40:15 PM EDT

Originally Posted By 555R:
I know there is some areas that have differeing laws regarding mag capacity etc.
Does any parts allow full auto? Im curious about that. and has anyone ever tried that tac trigger thingie.The semiauto full auto trigger gizmo

is that one of those things that works like bump firing?
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 1:43:27 PM EDT
I really have no idea what you are talking about. I fyou mean like a competition trigger I dont think there are any laws aginst them.
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 2:59:44 PM EDT
It is of similar concept to the Hell Fire.

If it doesn't modify the gun to fire more then one round per trigger pull it should be legal. However I am no lawyer take this for what it's worth and that is just about nothing
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 3:44:55 PM EDT
yes it fits in the triggerguard and allows full auto firing in a semiauto rifle.
the reason i ask is I woould like to go full auto if it is legal or at least go out and burn a few rounds like that,
or should I just go full auto if legal in NY
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 4:09:56 PM EDT

yes it fits in the triggerguard and allows full auto firing in a semiauto rifle.
the reason i ask is I woould like to go full auto if it is legal or at least go out and burn a few rounds like that,

Since that stuff works on recoil it would be legal. Most of those things are very simlar to bumpfiring
Link Posted: 5/27/2003 5:19:49 PM EDT
Machine guns are restricted under NYS law except for manufacturers, active Military and LE. There are no MG friendly counties.

AOW's are possible in NY but I don't know anyone that has one.

Link Posted: 5/27/2003 8:58:22 PM EDT

You can't.
Top Top