Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2003 3:41:59 AM EDT

David,

Saw your post in the Bulletfest thread.  Bucks County has a new Sheriff?  I just had a Form 1 signed in April by Sheriff Dalton.  The same sheriff has signed my last two CCW permits and my Form 4 and Form 1.  I was waiting to do another Form 4 sometime in the near future.  Have you heard anything about the new Sheriff?  Is he / she willing to signoff.  Do you now need an appointment to get the signoff?  I have always enjoyed just stopping by at lunch time and getting a signoff without any questions.  Man will it suck if that is thing of the past.  Any information you might have would be greatly appreciated.  

-Matthew
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top