Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/17/2015 1:34:06 PM EDT
Visiting from GA. Is CCW good to go at Fairpark area attractions?  I know we have reciprocity.
Link Posted: 1/17/2015 6:53:56 PM EDT
[#1]
fair park area attractions///

they's attractions at Fair Park???

WTF have I slept thru?

FAIR Park, CHL gets in during the State Fair no questions asked. being State/City/DHS property you should be good to go..
I know the music hall is OK..and according to the SFOT

A person holding a valid Texas Concealed Handgun License (or valid CHL from a reciprocating state) is permitted to enter onto State Fair property with his/her concealed handgun; provided, however, that CHL holders will not be permitted to carry their concealed handgun inside the Cotton Bowl Stadium, a facility defined under Texas Penal Code §46.035 as “the premises where a high school, collegiate or professional sporting event or interscholastic event is taking place.” Note that the State Fair of Texas does not provide lockers for the storage or checking of weapons for CHL holders, so if you plan to attend a game or event in the Cotton Bowl, please secure your weapon at home or in your vehicle prior to entering the fairgrounds. We want the fair to be a fun and safe experience.

Note: The State Fair of Texas does not provide lockers for the storage or checking of weapons for CHL holders. If you plan to attend a game or event in the Cotton Bowl, please secure your weapon at home or in your vehicle prior to entering the fairgrounds

Link Posted: 1/18/2015 12:27:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the reply. Relied on my relatives who live here who obviously don't get out much since all of the museums moved in 2012.   At any rate, we went to Victory Park and had a nice time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top