Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 10/27/2004 3:52:11 PM EST
Does anyone who attended the last Concord gunshow remember a dealer who was selling unissued Yugo M48 Mausers? He's located in NH somewhere but I forget where... Can anyone help me out?
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 7:57:24 PM EST
Did you mean Terry Goode of Collectors Firearms & Militaria? He had a large number of tables (probably 5-10) at the show with lots of rifles laid out on the tables.

122 Bridge St., Unit 9
Pelham, NH 03076
(603) 635-9699

Tu/Wed - 12-5, Th/Fri - 10-7 (closed Fri/Sat when gun show on wkend), Sat - 9-4 [Note: This day/hour info is old, so it is advised to call ahead and also get directions to exact store, I recall it wasn't the easiest place to find the one time I went there a few years ago.
Link Posted: 10/27/2004 9:24:14 PM EST
Could be.. I'll check it out..

Thanks
Link Posted: 10/29/2004 8:02:15 AM EST
Prolly him. I bought one of those Yugos off of him at the last Concord show. Then, cuz i was on my bike, i had to drive out to the shop a couple o' days later to pick it up.
The shop is not real hard to find. Mapquest it and follow the signs. Be aware that it is on the second floor in a small shopping center building with a hardware store on the first.

By the way, the rifle he sold me was very good. Mine was NOT the unissued, it looked more like an armory refurb. The wood was kind of beat but the bore was bright and shiny! Rifling is sharp and it shoots excellently well (once i cleaned all the cosmo out). All numbers match except the floor plate. And i got the bayo, oiler, sling, and ammo pouch. Good deal. Good guy.

RB out
Top Top