Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/11/2005 8:54:20 PM EDT
Please educate me. So I understand you can have a pistol grip if the 10 round mag is pinned (which can be reversed if you move right?). So is there anything wrong with me buying the rifle as is, pinning the mag, then slapping a pistol grip on?

I remember there being a sticky on CA-ifying FAL mags. Anyone have the link?

Anyone know a sensible FFL in SoCal that would transfer a legal non-FN FAL or M96?

Link Posted: 9/11/2005 9:25:05 PM EDT
Yes that is legal, but the pistol grip cannot arrive at the FFL with the rifle. The hardest part is finding an FFL that will transfer. Find one before you buy!
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 10:50:18 PM EDT
Either have the pistol grip removed before you take posession, or have the magazine fixed in place first. I would recommend buying one and sending it to Century Gun Works and have them fix the magazine for you (he built my complete FAL from a parts kit and Imbel receiver earlier this year, and did an EXCELLENT job.

Pr buy a DSA FAL, they are excallent quality, and will fix the magazine for you.
Top Top