Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2005 11:27:11 AM EDT
STUPID
WEAPONS
AND
TACTICS

Ok, so I'm driving through Queen Valley and stop at the corner store there and when I come out this Bike is parked out front....

Here's a close-up:

Man what will they think of next!
That's UBER Tactical!

-John
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 12:27:34 PM EDT
[#1]
"This is the holster for the world's most powerful handgun, the 44 magnum.

"Now, I know what you're thinking...  Did he fire 5 or 6 rounds out of that before he removed it from the holster?

Well, punk, do you feel lucky?"  
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 1:01:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow! I haven't been that impressed by a bike since I saw one in central Phoenix, ridden by a shrivelled up, tattooed out, doper with a baseball bat stuffed in the water bottle carrier.
Link Posted: 9/19/2005 9:04:43 PM EDT
[#3]
That holster also doubles as an alarm system/theft deterrent! Who in their right mind would try and steal that bike knowing the owner could be coming around the corner with his 44 magnum!

-John
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:01:14 AM EDT
[#4]
SHOCKS....   PEGS...  HOLSTER...

LUCKY!
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:05:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I can out run that on my cowasuki.

Link Posted: 9/20/2005 10:38:02 AM EDT
[#6]
southern chrome style
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:12:38 PM EDT
[#7]
Am I the only one that sees a set of car (?) keys hanging from the bike's stem (the part that connects the fork to the handlebars)?
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 12:15:20 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Am I the only one that sees a set of car (?) keys hanging from the bike's stem (the part that connects the fork to the handlebars)?

I see it but I would imagine he wasn't going far and chose to get exercise instead of wasting gas but didn't want to be without his piece.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 1:40:49 PM EDT
[#9]
You would've thunk that since he used the frost gray mounting hardware he could've at least had the scabbard made in Kydex.
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:18:29 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/20/2005 6:56:41 PM EDT
[#11]
Several years ago, I had some friends out from Vegas and we were going to go shooting. We went out to the gravel pit off hwy 88, but there were too many people, so we started cruising around on the trails. And washes. And cross country...

Anyhow, we ended up coming across all the people on horseback and didn't want to be in the middle of them, so we tried to get back to the highway. We could see the Goldfield ghost town and the highway, so we started to pick our way down. We finally found a gate, but were on someone's property. We hadn't come across any fence on our way down, and when we realized we were on someone's land, we figured that we should head off and make sure we shut the gate behind us.

As we pull up to the gate, my buddy Justin notices that it is locked. While we are in the process of figuring out what we are going to do, I look out my window and see someone standing outside the house. As I started to roll down my window to apologize for trespassing and ask for them to open the gate, I realize he is pointing a very very large pistol at us.

I start yelling at Justin: "Gun! Gun! Fucking drive already--he's got a gun!" We had him outgunned in spades, but all of our guns were cased and unloaded in the back of the truck.

Anyhow, we take off, trying like mad to get back into the desert and away from this guy, and we end up with no more road. Thinking that we had gotten far enough away to stop and think about how to get back to the highway, we did.

That's when I heard it. The sound of an unmuffled motor. An unmuffled scooter motor!

This guy had saddled up on a Honda Spree scooter (with his Ol' Lady on back) and chased us through some seriously nasty terrain.

He had attached a scabbard to the front of the scooter with duct tape, and his wife had another shotgun (with a curiously short barrel) in her hands.

After a few very tense seconds, we explained ourselves and requested to be let out to the highway.

3 weeks later, a meth lab was raided right where we were at.

And that's the story of how I learned that a honda spree, and a gun in your hand, can out do a 4WD truck and a gun in your case....

GT
Now I don't EVER go into the desert unarmed....

Link Posted: 9/21/2005 12:39:07 PM EDT
[#12]
Man, check out those sweet red X spokes.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top