Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2005 11:55:01 PM EDT
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 6:05:22 AM EDT
[#1]
Is that on the beach side of coast hwy, where the book & magazine store used to be?
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 8:09:29 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 9:04:59 AM EDT
[#3]
Is that 25% off the listed prices or is the discount already included?  BTW, glad to have you guys here in Kalifornia.
Link Posted: 7/22/2005 11:13:16 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 12:14:29 PM EDT
[#5]
I came in on Saturday for the Grand Opening and picked up a couple of things. Your new store looks great! You have a fantastic selection and the pricing was right on. Welcome to CA!
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 6:31:15 PM EDT
[#6]
How long will the sale be good for?
Link Posted: 7/26/2005 7:32:33 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 7/29/2005 2:37:02 PM EDT
[#8]
go oceanside! I used to live there for some time, too bad stores like this werent around when i was there
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 2:03:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Three good reasons to go to Oceanside:
Ironsights indoor range
SOE retail store
Quantico Arms retail store.

The reasons I rarely go to oceanside (Lived there 4 years)
Hookers
Illegals
Bums
Methamphetamine
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 2:53:56 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 10:32:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Those poor Pendelton Marines.  Don't they have it hard enough with SOE Gear being located in Oceaonside?  

Nice walk in store.  Not much was in stock the last few times I've been in, but that's understandable what with wars going on.  
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 1:55:47 PM EDT
[#12]
HEY QUANTICOARMS I MADE A PURCHASE ORDER AND NEVER GOT A TRACKING NUMBER FROM MY PURCHASE I MADE A COUPLE EMAILS TO YOUR INFO EMAIL AND NEVER GOT A RESPONSE, PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK IM VERY UNHAPPY WITH YOUR RESPONSE WITH MY PURCHASE.  reference order# 1872-4269-4562
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 3:32:33 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
HEY QUANTICOARMS I MADE A PURCHASE ORDER AND NEVER GOT A TRACKING NUMBER FROM MY PURCHASE I MADE A COUPLE EMAILS TO YOUR INFO EMAIL AND NEVER GOT A RESPONSE, PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK IM VERY UNHAPPY WITH YOUR RESPONSE WITH MY PURCHASE.  reference order# 1872-4269-4562

dude , why did ya go shop with them for... ya could've got what ya need faster thru our other vendors.
what did ya order???? let me know if i can get it for ya from someone else.

meat
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 9:59:29 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
Those poor Pendelton Marines.  Don't they have it hard enough with SOE Gear being located in Oceaonside?  

Nice walk in store.  Not much was in stock the last few times I've been in, but that's understandable what with wars going on.  

Stopped by their store the other day and picked up a few items.  They were quite helpful and I placed an order for a Spector MOUT single-point in Coyote and a Blackhawk CQC dress belt for work.  While I was there, a SDPD SWAT/SRT Sniper stopped in, two Oceanside PD patrol officers (who had to literally run out the back to the call that hit the paper today about a robber who wound up on the wrong end of the shoot out with OPD), two teenage AirSoft players, and two gangbangers.  Interesting mix.  The store looked to have a pretty full range of items from Blackhawk, Spector, Surefire, 5.11, and Benchmade.  There was a bit of a shortage of more esoteric items, but they only opened a few weeks ago, so give them time.

For those who like the water, TAG's (Tactical Assault Gear) north county location is a few blocks north (I guess folks don't like driving down to "Impressive Beach."  Must be the excess number of marine mammals balancing balls on their noses.

Someone said that SOE is no longer doing retail and is focusing on its GSA / DOD contracts.   Any confirmation on this?
Link Posted: 8/11/2005 10:48:57 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Someone said that SOE is no longer doing retail and is focusing on its GSA / DOD contracts.   Any confirmation on this?

Huh.  One of my old airsoft buddies got a counter jockey job at their retail store about 3 years back.  I'll have to check in and see if that's the case.

EDIT: What the devil?  Now they're BDS Tactical?
Link Posted: 8/12/2005 9:21:51 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Huh.  One of my old airsoft buddies got a counter jockey job at their retail store about 3 years back.  I'll have to check in and see if that's the case.

EDIT: What the devil?  Now they're BDS Tactical?

Misinformation is a terrible thing.  I stopped by SOE today, and they are still very much open to the public.  It was triple header - stopped at Quantico, then SOE and then TAG.  What a great country!

Interestingly, despite the fact that Quantico and TAG cater to similar markets and sell similar products, the specific products within each maker's line they carry are different, making it worthwhile to check out each.  SOE, since it is pretty much entirely an in-house rigging shop, is a different animal.  Neat place to look for odd-ball pouches like ones for 40mm flares, flash bang grenades, etc.  Grenadiers would love the joint.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top