Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2004 10:11:27 AM EST
This is just a gratuitous plug for Quantico Arms. I have wandered in and out fo the place a few times now and finally got off my wallet. Yesterday I bought a very nice Springfield Armory WW-II replica 1911. I bought the Champion Size and love the thing. Walter the manager there has been patient with my wandering in and out over the past couple months and was great to deal with yesterday. If you are in the NoVA area I would reccomend stopping in the store.

Link Posted: 5/12/2004 12:33:48 PM EST
ya Walter's a hell of a guy
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 1:50:52 PM EST

Originally Posted By smokycity:
Yesterday I bought a very nice Springfield Armory WW-II replica 1911. I bought the Champion Size and love the thing.

Price? Pics? Gotta drive by there in the next few days, might be tempted to stop...
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 2:38:57 PM EST
Quantico is a great company. I have had good dealings with them at the gunshows for quite awhile. I had talked with Walter on the phone several times and he was always helpgul. I finally got to meet hime when Quantico was gracious enough to come out to the Black Rifle Day with demo guns for everyone to shoot. If scheduling will allow, they'll be back for the next BRD with all the other great VA ARFCOM dealers.
Link Posted: 5/12/2004 3:51:17 PM EST
QA kicks ass. Bought my AR-10 from them, and when the time comes for the M1A, I know where I'll be going to get it.

Mark
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 3:30:27 AM EST
Another plug for Quantico Arms.

I've purchased a few lowers from them.

They're always friendly and honest.

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 11:35:45 AM EST
I got my Eagle Arms lower from them
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 5:46:45 PM EST
They rock...my first AR was an Eagle lower/Armalite upper combo...snagged it from Dave at a show couple years back.

A couple of months later, he let me swap the black furniture for green at another show.

I've gotten 3 more lowers from them, and would have gotten another one last week, but that $999 price tag these days is a *little* too rich for my blood lol.

And, as I've said before, you gotta LOVE a place that has an .mp3 of "Me Little Armalite" on their website.

Link Posted: 5/13/2004 6:47:44 PM EST
They have their stuff together. Dave, Katrina and Walter know how to make their customers feel the right way when the customers are shelling out some sizable amounts of cash.

I would recommend them for anything Armalite, but they also carry so much more stuff.....

They come with A+++ recommendation from me......I think I have gotten all my AR10 lowers there and at least 3 uppers. A few knives......

Whe great folks......
Link Posted: 5/13/2004 9:15:25 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/13/2004 9:17:46 PM EST by smokycity]

Originally Posted By SlimHazy:

Price? Pics? Gotta drive by there in the next few days, might be tempted to stop...

MSRP is $482, Quantico asking $433. I don't have a digital camera but heres the link to the factory picture WW-II Champ.

Took it to the range yesterday, and it's a ball to shoot.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 5:46:51 AM EST

MSRP is $482, Quantico asking $433. I don't have a digital camera but heres the link to the factory picture WW-II Champ.

Whoa, didn't realized it was a compact! I was looking for a plain-jane 1911 Gov't, but I might have to check that out!
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 9:53:08 AM EST

Whoa, didn't realized it was a compact! I was looking for a plain-jane 1911 Gov't, but I might have to check that out!

Last time I was there, they had a Gov't one for a similar price. They also often have gun show guns, "table guns", for a good discount.

Still worth a stop in.......
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 11:01:15 AM EST

That is one good looking 1911 compact.
Link Posted: 5/14/2004 8:02:14 PM EST
[Last Edit: 5/14/2004 8:03:53 PM EST by smokycity]
They also had this one there as a "factory demo" gun for $629 (MSRP is $952). It's in 9mm. Factory Demo was explained that it probably has 300-500 rounds put through it by a PD or distributor. Springfield went through it and it is considered new for warranty purposes. Micro Compact

The picture shows optional grips, the one at Q-Arms has standard wood grips.
Link Posted: 5/15/2004 8:38:12 AM EST
Another plus for Q-Arms. My buddy Scott also works down there. He goes by "Watertower" here on arfcom. I went in a few months ago looking for an eotech 552, and came out 2 hours later with a blackhawk bag for my cx4, the eotech, some surefire batteries, cleaning supplies, 3 point sling and asooreted other stuff.....that place is EVIL!!
Top Top