Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/14/2003 8:42:31 PM EDT
John232 sent me an IM about quail creek shooting range.   I finally found it and it is a real nice shooting range.  They were curteous, & let me do my thing.  It's always nice when the other shooters are safe as well.  Have no complaints & if anyone lives in the keller or roanoke area you should check them out.  It is located at 1171 & I35W.  GO west over the bridge & down the hill.  The pavement stops and is a dirt road for about 100 yards. Down at the bottom of the hill is a white gate going to the right.  Your there...   10$ for the day to shoot...  No Range buzzards around you al day.  I would say that they have about 12 spots to shoot at the 100yrd rifle range & the same at the pistol.  If you need brass for reloading its piled up all over the place...  I got my share of 45ACP....

Thanks John232 & just let me know when you want to go over,  Im ready....

Prosise
Link Posted: 6/15/2003 8:08:53 PM EDT
[#1]
Prosise, I just found it on my birthday last Monday, which is a bummer since it is closed on Mondays.
I will check in here once in a while and see if some of us in this neck of the woods can meet and greet- I am in Blue mound.
Jim
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top