Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/24/2004 3:55:56 PM EDT
Just a quick question for all you AR15/M16 nuts.he
Any information or suggestion would be greatly appreciated. hug.gif
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 9:10:22 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/24/2004 9:12:13 PM EDT by Karl-P-Mann]
No chance, sorry. Denver doesn't sign for anything period. But down get too bummed, there are ways around that. And yes, I'm talking legal ways. You can form a corporation and buy it via that corp. There's no CLEO sig needed for corp. transfers. The downside is having to do the annual paperwork and fees. But they are pretty cheap and easy really. Ask Gun Shot for a little help or go here



Good luck. Karl.
Link Posted: 9/27/2004 1:44:08 PM EDT
Anybody know about Weld County? How easy would it be to get a supressor there? Then can I shoot it statewide?
Top Top