Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/14/2021 6:21:17 PM EDT
I’m up in NWA, and have a litter of puppies about a month old.

The dad is somewhat infamous nationwide and according to the dog trainer, the most intelligent dog he’s ever seen. The mom is a sweet girl I rescued who’s a black wirehair terrier type. Not sure about the exact breed on both, but they are full grown at about 50lbs.

Planning on getting first round of shots this week and de wormed

If you or someone you know is interested, please LMK!

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 7:34:04 PM EDT
[#1]
These are tier 1 pups. The dad is best dog I've ever met.
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 8:21:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/14/2021 11:36:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Cute puppies.
Link Posted: 2/15/2021 1:13:13 AM EDT
[#4]
The Honorable, Regal Mr. Wilson.

He really is the best dog evar. I’ve had him on my shoulders sliding down a rushing creek. He held fast.

Chillest, best snuggle dog. He rests his muzzle on your shoulder as you drive. @spikes08 can confirm that.

Wilson gets vocal when car blinkers engage. He watches threw the windshield and sees curves... and of course pitches himself one way or the other accordingly.

Plus he’s handsome and so will be his progeny

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 2/15/2021 1:21:57 AM EDT
[#5]
CHUNK ALERT

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top