Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2012 9:25:01 AM EDT
I need to make some changes to a portfolio and I was looking for more firearm related companies. I already have Ruger, S&W and Olin. Can anyone tell me some others?
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 1:11:42 PM EDT
Originally Posted By Shooterer:
I need to make some changes to a portfolio and I was looking for more firearm related companies. I already have Ruger, S&W and Olin. Can anyone tell me some others?

remington, aac, bushmaster, and a couple more I cant think of right now operate under cerberus there parent company.

FN which also sells under Winchester and Browning.
Link Posted: 1/6/2012 5:21:39 PM EDT

Originally Posted By outlawZ79:

remington, aac, bushmaster, and a couple more I cant think of right now operate under cerberus there parent company.

Wouldn't invest in those clowns.

http://www.ammoland.com/2012/01/04/remington-appoints-robert-l-nardelli-as-chief-executive-officer/
Link Posted: 1/7/2012 5:03:54 AM EDT
Originally Posted By hawzwood:

Originally Posted By outlawZ79:

Wouldn't invest in those clowns.

http://www.ammoland.com/2012/01/04/remington-appoints-robert-l-nardelli-as-chief-executive-officer/

Yeah, stay away from anything related to Ceberus

Link Posted: 1/7/2012 6:49:00 AM EDT
ATK is the parent company for a boatload of sporting/shooting companies: Federal, RCBS, Gunslick, Blackhawk, CCI, Speer, Champion, Alliant, Force on Force Training, Weaver, and Eagle are some of the brands.

P.
Top Top