Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/29/2003 4:33:29 AM EDT
Anyone know of any public or private ranges in the far east valley or even east of Apache Junction?  I'm looking for a place to qualify ccw students and my insurance requires it to be a formal range.  

Usery requires $2mil worth of liability insurance and I've only got $1mil.  

Thanks,

Mike
Link Posted: 10/29/2003 10:26:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, I am not sure about names here.  I use the Rio Salado range ( www.riosaladosportsmans.com/index.html  )in Apache Junction which is accessed through Usery road.  If that is the range that you cannot use then the only other formal East Valley range I am aware of is at South Mountain.  "Range location; The Phoenix Rod & Gun Club (PR&GC) Range is located at the very south end of 7th Avenue in Phoenix, where 7th ave turns right onto Olney. www.phoenixrodandgun.org/

Link Posted: 11/1/2003 8:23:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Rio Salado Sportsmans Club, does indeed carry 2M in insurance.

Ultimate Accessories is one of the companies which qualifies CCWs and renewals there. Ask me how I know.

D.
AZEX
Link Posted: 11/2/2003 4:12:26 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Rio Salado Sportsmans Club, does indeed carry 2M in insurance.

Ultimate Accessories is one of the companies which qualifies CCWs and renewals there. Ask me how I know.

D.
AZEX

Okay, I'll bite.

How do you know?

Mike
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top