Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/24/2006 8:58:17 AM EDT
Heard on KFYI there's going to be a protest against that disgusting scrap of leftwing, hate-America-first garbage they're calling a "9-11 Memorial" this Saturday.

Wesley Bolin Plaza, 17th Ave & Washington, Saturday October 28th at 12:00 noon.

Supposedly this 9-11 Memorial is meant to commemorate the events that happened on that day and is supposed to be a tribute to those 2,800 Americans who were killed in that barbaric act of war.

And so what did the designers of this memorial think was an appropriate way to honor those Americans who were bound, had their throats cut, were rammed into a skyscraper, were burned to death or forced to jump 100 stories to their death or were crushed to death carrying 100lbs of gear up 100 flights of stairs to fight the fires or who fought back against the terrorists?

Well HERE is what the Hate-America-First Leftists thought would be a good way to honor them:

"You don’t win battles of terrorism with more battles."

"Congress questions why CIA and FBI didn’t prevent attacks."

"Erroneous US air strike kills 46 Uruzgan civilians"

See - the radical Hate-America-First LEFTISTS who designed and approved that terrorist-sympathizing pile of garbage saw fit to include THOSE fringe-radical wacko moonbat quotes but never saw fit to include THESE widely-seen and nearly universal expressions that were so integral in the events occuring on 9-11:

"Let's roll"

"United We Stand"

"God Bless America"

And then there's our spineless do-nothing Governor who, as soon as the monumental monstrosity was unveiled last month, immediately started tell all us Arizonans to "move on" and just take it up the rear.

So...... There's gonna be a protest at the memorial this Saturday at noon - anyone who can make it, let's be there!

EDITED FOR CORRECT DATE.
Link Posted: 10/24/2006 2:12:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Does it actually say those thiungs on the memorial?  Good fucking God, I have seen it all.  We are the next California.  I want to torch that goddamned thing.
Link Posted: 10/24/2006 2:21:20 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Does it actually say those thiungs on the memorial?  Good fucking God, I have seen it all.  We are the next California.  I want to torch that goddamned thing.

Yes they're all real.

Don't torch it - but DO show up Saturday and let'em know what you think!
Link Posted: 10/24/2006 7:45:50 PM EDT
[#3]

"I think it's a beautiful and meaningful tribute" What you don't like it? "I never actually saw it..." Will you love me long time now stupid voter?
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 1:33:00 AM EDT
[#4]
That thing makes me want to burn it down. Maybe hook it up to the truck and drive off. I have not sat in jail in AZ yet. Not since I caused some trouble when I was in the Navy and beat up some civilian protestors.
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 6:06:07 AM EDT
[#5]
bump
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 12:10:27 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
That thing makes me want to burn it down. Maybe hook it up to the truck and drive off. I have not sat in jail in AZ yet. Not since I caused some trouble when I was in the Navy and beat up some civilian protestors.

Link Posted: 10/27/2006 1:20:52 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 10/27/2006 1:37:00 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
So it's Saturday?

Yep.

My bad.

Link Posted: 10/27/2006 5:19:35 PM EDT
[#9]
having worked on the commie memorial...electrical and misc

it's one ugly mother ....Ker!!.......
Link Posted: 10/28/2006 3:40:35 PM EDT
[#10]
9-11 Memorial at start of rally:

Rally Organizers including Mike McCovy (sp?) in light blue shirt on the left who I met and spoke with a while. He lost his brother in the WTC as one of the emergency responders in the towers.

Earl C. Johnson - a WTC survivor who also wrote the book "Stairwell To Heaven". As he was speaking about his experience being trapped in the tower and getting out before it collpsed, the family behind him began to cry. That family lost their son in the WTC.

Self-explanatory.

These guys showed up after the rally started and after I took their picture, they said "That'll end up on the internet".

They were right.

Another view of the rally.

Part of the WTC rubble in the Memorial with an inscription in front.

A close up of the inscription - pay close attention to the center sentence: "...the sun reveals descriptions of that day's decisions and reactions"

Yeah-right! Just what the hell does events that happened two and three years later (killing of a sikh here, OBL's message to America, etc) have to do with "that day's decisions and reactions"?

And here is what the hate-America-first bastards who build the 9-11 Memorial chose as the final, take-home message in those  "descriptions of that day's decisions and reactions":

The complete statement on this one was "10-29-04 Terrorist Organization Leader Addresses The American People" which referred to Osama Bin Laden's message he released right before the '04 election intending to influence our election. As Mike McCovey said "That son of a bitch does NOT speak to us!" And he also rightly compared it to the statement directly above which equates Bin Laden speaking to American people to our own President (who's name is nowhere to be seen on the memorial) addressing the people.

Link Posted: 10/28/2006 9:58:48 PM EDT
[#11]
I couldnt make it unfortunately, but it looks like it was a good turnout.

How many people showed up approx.? I sure hope they got the message accross and ACTUALLY build a MEMORIAL this time.
Link Posted: 10/29/2006 7:16:41 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I couldnt make it unfortunately, but it looks like it was a good turnout.

How many people showed up approx.? I sure hope they got the message accross and ACTUALLY build a MEMORIAL this time.

There were easily 100-150 people there for the rally. Not sure if that's a good number or not for a Saturday afternoon.

Here's one news report from KTVK news - azfamily.com

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 5:20:37 PM EDT
[#13]
Really wish I could have made it down there but the wife wouldn't let me miss my daughters soccer game.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top