Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2003 4:07:54 PM EDT
I noticed that they are no longer in the Industry links.
I also noticed while looking at the "GUNSTOCK" thread that the website for the range being used had some line about how Protac Global ended the lease due to some internal problem.
So guys whats up???
I was hoping to get a few training sessions in.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 5:01:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 5:08:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks LT(do you mind if I call you LT??)
I was really curious about ProTac, I figured every thing was A-OK for the shoot.
Maybe someone from ProTac Global will see this thread. Seemed like there was a decent amount of interest in them on the site.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 5:09:43 PM EDT
[#3]
Hell, now I'm curious as well.
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 5:21:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/30/2003 9:28:39 PM EDT
[#5]
FAWK! Damnit! Are you serious?! Shit!

Chris if you read this I hope you guys can pull it together. Sorry to hear about the troubles.
Link Posted: 6/2/2003 11:41:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Hey Chris ya out there????

Is there any plans for using another range maybe like the golf pros do when they teach???
Link Posted: 6/10/2003 1:42:30 PM EDT
[#7]
Does anyone have Chris' alternate email address??
Link Posted: 6/11/2003 7:54:22 PM EDT
[#8]
I spoke with Chris at the Mesquite Gun Show this past weekend and he and ProTac will be back but he still has some issues to get worked out.  He did seem upbeat about everything.  Right now his plate is full with school, police academy and getting ProTac up and running again so just hang in there I think we will see him active again in the near future.  He did tell me that he would be at Gunstock.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 4:50:21 AM EDT
[#9]
that's good.  my carbine class was a lot of fun and also educational.  i hope everything works out for protac.
Link Posted: 6/12/2003 1:56:04 PM EDT
[#10]
I really enjoyed the carbine class as well;  would love to do it again!  Chris, you've got my support.  Good luck!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top