Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2007 1:28:23 PM EDT
First, I want to thank Bookhound. He helped me out with the details in handling a form 1 for an SBR that sailed through the system like he had an uncle in the business. Mark took time away from his family one evening to put things in terms that even I could understand, no easy task.

Second, Jason from Big Dog Tactical. I found myself behind the eight ball this morning on some product I needed that seems to be vaporware right now, no one has it. He went through the trouble to find what I needed on his own equipment and was ready to strip it off and sell it to me to keep me on track, but then was able to find the items at another retailer and directed me toward them since he didn't have it NIB like I needed it. Either way, he took quite a bit of time out of his morning and had my back either way.

Both of these fellows are top shelf in my book and I really appreciate their help and time.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 5:58:16 PM EDT
[#1]
There are great people here, no doubt.
Link Posted: 4/18/2007 6:02:28 PM EDT
[#2]
how long did your SBR take?
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 2:06:06 AM EDT
[#3]
Mailed on 9th, they received in VA in 11th and prayed over it then forwarded it to ATL who cashed the check on the 16th and I got it on the 18th.
Link Posted: 4/19/2007 12:04:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I'm usually the guy with the primers, but someone in the know should make a succinct post detailing what you need to do and why you need to do it to get a SBR, Silencer, Class III weapon. With appropiuate citations to code where necessary.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top